WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
s1 is shit.
Written @ 7:50 AM
Happy Wesak Day all! :) How's life? I don't like mine. Am here to say that, I AM BLOODY SICK OF A CLASS. I hate the people in there. Their attitudes. Each and everyone of them have something in common : KIASU. No one is your true friend in there, I repeat, NO ONE. Everyone just wants to win your results. And it's the results that matter. No life-ers. I am really sick of this life. It just makes me sad everyday. Like, whenever you feel that you get good enough, they just always beat you and make you feel so noobish. I really don't know who in the world put me in this HELL CLASS in the first place. I have only a few close friends WHICH...none of them are true to you either. Now I better keep my profile private before any of them comes here. o_o But seriously, they'll just be good to you at some times. But when it comes to studies.. Right. All of them are like wearing a mask. People in there are just afraid that you GAIN more than them. Whenever you have tips, they're just reluctant to tell you. They'll always tell you, "im gonna get so bad, I didnt study" to make you 'relaxed' so you won't study that hard and in the end, they beat you. I'm really facking sick of my class. None of them are talk-able. I mean like..none of them would understand your feelings and so on. NONE. All of them are like..possessed. >_> I REALLY wish I can drop to s2. So badly. I know it must be dumb..like maybe people would say "I want to go s1 also cannot, you want to drop to s2?". SERIOUSLY, You've GOT to try s1 before you say anything. I really miss my form 3 life so much. I really miss my 3D friends so much. Really. :( I hate how we're not close anymore. Because stupid A class is separated from the other blocks. Arrgh. But really, I miss you guys..The fun, the happiness, the things we did together. I told my A class friend about this one day, "I don't think I would dare to stay at the parkson hotel. o_o" And then she was like "why on earth do you need to stay at miri hotel?" I was like..the heck. Sleep with friends of course. It's really fun. Eat together, sleep together, talk together. SEE. Proves how these people enjoy so little things. Pfft. I don't think they go to the beach or tried anything like us. The most MAYBE only parkson and movies. Pffft. Boring life much? Kay conclusion, I really miss my 3D friends and I hate A class.

Adios. (Jenny told me someone used to say this word always. Daang. It's a He, fyi. Now I don't feel like using it anymore. Blahh.)