WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
I miss you guys..
Written @ 2:51 PM
Okay, I seriously miss you guys so much. -_- This is pretty lame, but yeah. I really do. I miss my 3D friends so much, I miss my 3D life so much. This is really my first time missing friends. Normally people would be like, "Hey I miss you!" then you'll have to reply like "Awww, i miss you too!". When you actually don't. Okay maybe yes for some people, but for me, ehem i hardly ever feel the same. :| ANYWAYS, people in 3D really makes me realize what true friends are, and why friends are important. I don't have many close friends I admit, but I really love my 3D friends very very much. My awesome memories with people are mostly from last year. Remember when we always watch movie together? Celebrate birthdays together? Sleepover? Take pictures? Camwhore? Yeah, I really miss that. Now most of you are still together, because you guys are in the same block, but not me.. I know my relationship with you guys are not as good as last time anymore, but I still miss you guys so much.
I miss you,:
Wan Ling, We knew each other since kindy. We were very close back then. Until primary school, we're not that close anymore and we met again in 3D. One year together, and we have to separate again. I miss chatting with you. I always laugh in our conversations, cos you'll always type funny things and go "HAHAHA". You're a really nice friend. I miss talking to you, so much.
Amanda, It seems like we really have FATE sitting together. Lol. Sitting with you makes me happy. Seriously. You always make conversations alive. Sorry for being boring. I miss going shopping together, camwhore, sleepover, play tap tap revenge and many more. Seems like I have a lot of memories with you. :P And although now we don't talk anymore, you still say HAIII to me, unlike many people who would just walk away and ignore you. <3
Vivien, My best childhood friend, since Primary 1. I love you so much girl. You're really gentle, caring, understanding, YOU'RE JUST REALLY NICE. I feel so easy talking to you. I trust you and I love you. :D
Jin Jeak, another one of my good childhood friend. Remember when we used to play Barbie together? We live so close to one another and visit each other so often. I did a lot of silly things with you I remember. We shouted to each other from our rooms before. You're really polite and very understanding. Though sometimes your attitude might irritate people, but I still love you very much too.
Chong Ghee, Kenny, Wai Hing , I miss talking to you guys too. I still talk to Kenny and Chong Ghee, but not Wai Hing. :( Three of you brings back Maple memories to me. Reminds me of 'Brothar'. Not only that, but you guys have been really good friends too. Kenny's understanding, Chong Ghee's fun, Wai Hing's..cute. xD And Chong Ghee, you're my best photographing partner, EVER. :)
I know I still have a lot which I haven't mentioned, like Rebecca, Aythea, Kevin, Alvin, err.. Wei Hong Salmon Oscar too. Yeah. But that doesn't mean I forget you guys, I love you guys too. Wei Hong has been my longest classmate ever and Yung Heng, since primary one. :) Though I'm not very close with them, but I know I should understand them much better than most people. Their attitudes. 9-10 years together. Yeah, that's how much I miss you guys. So....so...much. :( I really wish we can have a gathering again. No, not gathering, just go out together AGAIN. Form four life SUCKS.

Adios.