WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
UBAH
Written @ 1:41 PM
Kayy. So it's my first time getting so involved in the politics shiz. Not interested actually. Our state just needs KEADILAN. FAIRNESS. Seriously, I don't really support anything actually. Of course DAP, but still. Since DAP won for Piasau and Pujut, let's just hope there ARE changes. Personally, I think things would be worse. Why? Because DAP has no money. Really. It's just a group formed to oppose BN. Government don't give DAP money to build things. They only give BN. Because BN is like the official..group. DAP only exists to OPPOSE. Just another useless group. OKAY, i know it's not called GROUP. Don't know what's the correct word for it. So, you guys should understand. :D I'm not against DAP tho. I support DAP, just for the sake of opposing BN. HATE BN. HATE TAIB. YEAH. This filthy bloody hell rich man ate all our money. He has investments all around the world. REALLY. BLOODY. RICH. annd, not to mention bloody disgusting. He has a wife of 20+ AND HE'S 70+. 50 YEARS OF AGE GAP? WTFUU. That's like half a century. It's like, the wife just born and taib already 50+. -.- Geez. What's WRONG with this world. Of course, we all know that the woman only seeks for money. WHO WOULD WANNA GET MARRIED TO AN OLD SHIZ LIKE HIM? See..money can buy anything. -_- But not true love. Anyways, I seriously hope there will be changes. They're like UBAH UBAH everyday. Let's just hope they really UBAH Sarawak. Or DAP is going to get so screwed. Like reaaally screwed. Everything needs money so that things can be done. Today if you don't choose BN, DAP will also take your money for building things. IT'S THE SAME THING PEOPLE. You think those people inside will sponsor millions to build new roads, buildings and so on? HAH, IN YOUR DREAM. They will still take our money as well. THAT i don't mind if they really use it to BUILD. Not like taib, eat our money and go invest things all around the world. Prices are increasing, but our parents' pays ARE NOT. DO YOU BLOODY POLITICIANS WANT US TO EAT GRASS? Daaang. The only reason BN still wins the majority is because they BRIBE. Noob pui! BRIBE all those people at the kampung area, because they are not well-educated. Whatever for money, they will follow. Try if BN no RASUAH, BN'S GONNA LOSE SO BADLY. *calms down* Yeah. Never been so involved. -.- And now it's over. State election is over. Fair or unfair, I don't care. I just want to see changes. Like everyone do.

Adios.