Exams approaching. And this time, I seriously did not study anything. Seriously. Okay sejarah only. And NOW, I'm panicking. I seriously did not work hard at all this term. Imma regret so badly after the results come out AND I'm prepared to drop class. Even if there's no aircond, I'm sure I will still like the people there more. Though I DO have to admit, the atmosphere in A class is so comfortable. Really quiet when you're supposed to be. AND cold, during hot days. :D That's all. That's all I like. Still not talking to most people. Beech. :P Though the boys from last year B class are quite..(surprisingly) nice. o.o Cause some of them would sometimes sit either in front or beside me..and they're really funny. :)) Woooh I think I'm in LOVE~ Like, whattafak. Just kidding. My heart can only fit one person at one time, like the enzyme-substrate thingy. BAHAHA. The heck. BIO, I HATE BIO. Anyways, test is just in a few days time, and I'm still here online, worrying and enjoying at the same time. Daaang. Well, first week still okay la, BM BI SEJ CHEM. My four not-so-scared subjects. Though I know I'm going to get C in BM but yeah, at least you don't have to read it. And BI too. Chem, screw it. REALLY. Teacher cannot teach finish AND we have to read by ourselves. >_> SEJ, also quite screwed. I didn't memorize anything, i DID read, but every time I look back..I forgot everything already. Jeez. I think I'm going to die horribly this exam. :( LIKE REALLLLY. Anyways, I'm SO looking forward to after exam. MELBOURNE BABEH <33 MY MOST LOVED PLACE. Annnnd, I'm going with Jenny. HOYEAH. So many things to playyy and buyyy ^_^ Gayyy. Anyways, really excited. And now, SO NOT A GOOD TIMING, I'm crazy about phones. Daang. Samsung or iPhone. Hmm. Oh well, leave that aside. NEED. TO. GO. STUDY. NOW. :B
Adios!