So..
Kay. So I totally failed about the updating-my-blog-everyday thing. Busy? No. More like
lazy. Yeah. I seriously wasted my whole holiday just like that. GOSH -_- DID. NOT. STUDY.
REALLY. I DID try, but fail. Now I'm not going to be able to cope again, yadiyada. So like, the holiday's about to end.
Daaaang. All I did was, well, ADDMATHS. ._. That was only because it's tuition homework. Or I wouldn't have touched it either. I'm screwed. >_> Plus, Monday's coming. THAT MEANS, TEST PAPERS AND FUGLY MARKS. Yeah. This time, it's gonna be REAL ugly. Not like the "aww, 65! SO LOW" type of ugly. This time, I have to like, minus 20 marks out of that. YEAH. Well, this is just first test tho. I
KEEP telling myself it's OKAY. Even my mum says it too. (Wow) :O It's NATURAL according to her. Because my brothers used to do the same thing. Yay. :D So, no worries guys. Getting shitty marks for your first test in form four is, NORMAL. ;) Well not for my class for sure. =.= Everyone will still get pretty marks except for me. And they'll be like OOH, 80 marks is so low. And I'll be saying stfu in my heart. Bleh. So like...
ANYONE WANTS TO SEE MY BABY PHOTOSSS? XD Soo.. random.
CUTEEEE RIGHT ? Bahaha. My mom used to dress us in funny clothes. ._.
HOYEAHHH
I WAS SO FAT BACK THEN. Ahaha. xD My second brother's head is freakishly big. o_o (but it shrunk now XDD)
Shall upload more next time.
ADIOS