WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Sad life ._.
Written @ 9:03 PM
Got back all my papers today. Overall, okay. My mum actually said it was pretty good. o_o Maybe she didn't know how gay my class is. Cos' I keep complaining to her for example like, bio or physics, I don't think I'm gonna make it, but at last, a 70+. She said, NOT BAD. Well it ISNT bad at all, more than what I've expected. BUT, my frickin gay class is really gay. There are people who got almost 100 for bio. -.- wtfish. Physics not sure, but I for sure very high too. There are people getting all correct for addmaths too. Well, almost 100. WHAT THE HECK? I only got like..half of 100. Disgrace. My lowest subject this time. I WILL do better next term, SERIOUSLY. I'll die if I get this kind of marks again. Quite happy with Chemistry. 80 only. But the highest in my class is only 89. SO CLOSE. Quite. And quite a number of people got 60 plus. :DD Oh and I have a lot of kiasu friends, who KEEP complaining. As usual. Like hello, shut the hell up. Overall, I got SO MUCH lower than you guys and I'm not complaining damnit. I'm prepared to drop class. ._. I REALLY WANT TO. People might say I'm stupid, but I REALLY WANT. I CANNOT FREAKING STAND MY BLOODY CLASS ANYMORE. NO. NO. NO. Many reasons. Not only pressure. Others. Just PLEASE let me drop to s2, I'll be so grateful. -_- Sighh. At least they mix with you. Unlike this cold blooded class I'm in now. :( Suffering much? Geez. And I'm prepared to get the last few positions too. GUARANTEE. 101%. My average is only like 74. IN A CLASS. I heard those people sitting near me, they're like, "my purata 85 eh" "mine 88 arr" "HAHA yours 78 nia" "LC ohh" ._. lol. GAY MUCH ? Pfft. Conclusion, I wish to drop class. :\ Kthxbye.

Adios.