S1? More like S-Shet. -.-
So yeah, today's Monday, and I'm blogging. :D Wow-ness. I wanna talk about MARKS. SHITTY MARKS. My marks ain't THAT shitty, but my classmates make me feel like shit. ;( Fcuk I was correct, EVEN 80 plus they still complain. HELL YOU GUYS. #$%^& :X I'm
quite okay with my marks SO FAR. Six subjects given down today, 5A's 1C? Or B. Is 60 a B in form 4? B+ or B- like that I think. ANYWAYS. BM. NOO DAMN MR -myBMteacher-. My SIXTY can be counted as
quite high already. Most of my classmates got 50+. Like, a lot of them. :O Even the top students like.. youknowwho.. got 70+ only. lalala. Bian tai much? Kay so I got my acc, pm, bm, bi,m3,pm and sj back today. MATHS FAILED ME. The heck. I got 75. Sounds OKAY right? No. My classmates got 85++ 90++ some nearly 100. :@ So yeah, this is how they make me feel like..
poo. And *cough*, no one cares about my feelings. It's like they still keep complaining there. -_- And when they get lower that someone more dumb (aka ME), they'll keep complaining ANDDD complaining. When it's MY turn getting low marks, they dont fcuking care. Cuz I know in their heart, they'll be like, YES-ING. Blah. -_- I
DO love my friends in there, but when it comes to results time, everyone's so effing competitive or more like, kiasu much? Pffft. So maths failed me, it seriously did. My happiest subject is sejarah. SURPRISINGLY. Cos I used to complain a lot about sejarah. .__. 93!! First time in chung hua getting a 9x for history. :D *NOT SHOWING OFF* Just sharing my happiness. ;D Then others like acc moral english okay okay la. :3 Account, surprisingly got A. -.- 76 only. But still. When i actually feel HAPPY about it, i have people coming to spoil my happiness. THEY ALL GOT 80 AND ABOVE. D:< S1 people I mean. I
seriously want to drop class damnit. I know my mom would definitely think im stupid, but i freaking hate this pressure and STRONG-COMPETITIVENESS in them. Blah.
Adios.