Lately.
Like, yeah. You must be thinking, finally much? I don't think people even visit my blog anymore. :3 Exam is
OVER. For the first term only. Meh. First time ended, miserably. I cannot survive form four like this! D; PREPARE TO
FAIL. Like seriously FAIL. Account, addmaths, bio, HOPELESS MUCH? Well, almost all are hard. -_- My addmaths was pretty much screwed. Not only did we start twenty minutes late, I kinda did all the workings in the exam pad, INSTEAD of the question paper. So yeah, I re-copied all. Which made me not enough time. Kay let's not talk about test. I'm SO prepared to receive a red coloured report card. Blah. MUST study this holiday, omg. D; (Don't think I can make it) Pssh. I WANNA GO OUT. SO BADLY. MY POOR CAMERA HAS BEEN IN THE BAG FOR SO LONG. I wanna take pictures! I want a new bloody lens! D; I NEED a tripod stand. Gawsh, I want so many things. But right now, what I really need is a GOOD REST. AND PLAY UNTIL MIDNIGHT. YEAH. Imma play as hard as how I studied. 8D Oh, and yes. My new skin! Looks a bit, kawaii-ish -_- Don't REALLY like it, but I was lazy to choose already. I just want a plain white skin. And wide. So my pictures can look nice. :D As you know, my previous skin very.. "sempit". Anddd, am trying to make this into a picture blog which chong ghee kept asking me to make. :P And this person really inspires me. VERY NICE. http://pixelshaker.com/blog/ She updates like almost everyday. SO NICEEE. D; Meh. Hope I can keep up to it. After the holiday I think my blog is gonna grow fungus again. >__> WILL try to make it active every holiday! :D
Adios~