Life..
So like, it's been ages since i've blogged. :O And I'm sure no one visits my blog anymore. :P If you do, then you are one lucky winner!! lolwtf. ANYYWAYS, Form 4 is just SAD. Like, really sad. Especially in s1. Let's see..When the teachers are teaching, it's like NO one talks AT ALL. So even when you whisper, the whole class can hear it. MAJOR CREEPY. Another thing is that..everyone mind their own business. Likeee, not everyone is your friends in A class. They don't mix with everyone. :\ Maybe they think books are more important than friendship. >_> YES EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT, but still. And our teachers suck BADLY. According to them, we can study ourselves so there is no use for a good teacher. THE HECK. I actually accepted to go A class because I thought all the teachers were good! But it's the other way round. Pssh. Maulana's my class teacher again. :| AND my CHEMISTRY teacher. Am SO gonna fail my chemistry. Bahh.
Chinese New Year's coming soon!! EEEEK! :D Looking forward to this new year. Ehehe. ;) Well I can't entirely enjoy it though, there are a lot of topical exams after new year! D; DAAYYUMN. STILL, I WILL enjoy at least two or three days first. ;D Thennn, lock myself in the room and STUDY. *cough* My class is like, too OVER competitive, so I have no choice to be like one of THEM. 2011 sucks. D: It's week three and I'm not lovin' it. Everything's harddd. And I kinda missed the chance to "chu dui" this year. I really wantttt, but sadly my mum doesn't let. >_> It's just so not me, according to her. And I missed orientation. Now I'm thinking whether I should be a prefect. lolol. But I hate prefects SO EFFING MUCH. No, they never did anything bad to me, just hate them. ^_^
I'm sooooo looking forward to February. First of all, Chinese New Year! I can FINALLY take pics again. I haven't touched my camera for..er..about a month already. LOL. Then, it's Valentine's Day! Which..I'm expecting nothing actually. Seriously. Okay cut Valentine's Day out. And THENNNN, this is the good part, BAAHHA, it's someone's birthdayyyy! Wooh! :D :D Then..I'm gonna hate March so much. >_> I HAVE CONFIDENCE, that I will fail in at least one subject. SERIOUSLY. Maybe physics. Or bio or chemistry. HAIH.
So this is life.
KthxADIOS! ;D