So like.. I wanted to post few days ago. But i PHAILED. Why? Cos I prefer to be alone when I blog, and..people just won't leave me alone. D:< Yes, I'm weird. ANYWAYS, FORM 4 LIFE STARTS IN 7 DAYS. Owww D: It's so hard to let go of 2010. Truthfully, this is the BEST year for me, in Chung Hua. Seriously. 08' and 09' was...poop. I really love 3D very much, i LOVE it. It suits me. Being in 3D is much more relaxing than being in B class. THAT, is the real me. Being lazy. Not so competitive like them. Ughh. People in D class are really friendly and like I say, not competitive nor selfish. They're more.. WARM. :) I love you guys so much. Amanda, Wan ling, Chong ghee, Kenny, Jin jeak, Rebecca, Aythea, Vivien, Kevin (HE'S NOT THAT BAD?), Wai Hing, Alvin. I hope I didn't miss out anyone. Love you all equally. Now I'm thinking.. would 2011 be good? Don't think so.. At least, if I'm in s2, I still have NORMAL not geeky friends..like wan ling. :D But no, s1...omg, NIGHTMARE. Worse than B class I suppose? I think imma get depressed the whole year, cos my marks will DEFINITELY be lower than them. Maybe for them 90 marks is not even enough. zzz. I'll go crazy. D: I KNOW I still have Jenny. But the rest of the class? Ewww no. This is just sad, real sad. -.-
And because of travelling again, I CAN'T FREAKING COUNTDOWN WITH MY FRIENDS. D: Ellen invited me to his house. O_o That's one thing I'm gonna miss. And some of my other friends are going to countdown, thats another thing imma miss. D: I REALLY WANT TO COUNTDOWN WITH YOU GUYS SO MUCH, MY 3D FRIENDS. D; I feel sad right now. ._. MAYYYBE you guys don't love me as much, but I really love you guys. :3 NOW, I have to "enjoy" new year in kuching. Dx Yeah, I'm going to kuching. Till 1st of Jan. Wish I could go back one day earlier. == /sigh.
Have you ever had a person, that liked you for years, and now, this person finally let you go because the person found the other half. But little did you know that they broke up, because of YOU? Because, this person, that liked you for years, was actually still in love with you. Would you be touched? HAHAHA, RANDOM QUESTION THERE. Though, it IS a real situation. o.o Not gonna say who did it happened on.
If you asked me how was Christmas, I've got to say.. It was..okay. Just okay. Went to church in the morning, went to Escapade at night. That's all. I'm celebrating Christmas alone...cos SOMEONE'S NOT HERE. ::roll eyes:: On the night of Christmas eve, went to a concert with Jenny. :D And that's where everything happens.. My stupid old memories came back. Someone I haven't texted for so long, came finding me. And at the concert..I met him, him and him. One of them, is the one I used to like. Two of them, are the ones who used to like me.....came talking to me. o_o Okay, not interested yar? Imma change topic. Was just shocked actually. And on the 26th, I went for a REAL photo shooting. At the studio. DAMN I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE FUN. No, it isn't . SO FREAKING TIRING. They keep teaching you how to pose. Like, tilt your head to the right, body to the left, put your legs this way. ._. I feel like a doll..that's being controlled by him, the photographer. He was really kind though. Keep smiling. :D HIS CAMERA IS SO PRETTAY. Eos 5D Mark II. EVERY PHOTOGRAPHERS DREAM CAMERA. SO damn expensive too, of course. His lens is like super long. o_o I went for photoshoot for five damn hours. So tired of smiling, and the stupid flash. At first I wanted to go outdoor for photoshoot..and last..he ended being in my house. -.- Btw, not portrait shooting. It's family photo. AND portrait too. So that's what I did before, during and after Christmas. And I'm here blogging now, early in the morning. ._. So no one's gonna bother me. Oooh, and I received the best present from Santa this year. Ehehe. Praise the Lord. :) My biggest wish of this year. Fulfilled. Proves that it wasn't a waste of effort. Thank You Lord. So much.
I kinda failed my plans this holiday though. I wanted to go for exercise..fail. Wanted to learn something new..fail. In fact, I'm getting heavier now.. Psssh. So yeah, there you go.
ADIOS!