*gets a huge vacuum cleaner and blows the pile of dust away*
HERRO PEOPLE. I'M BACK. Sorry for not updating for so long. D: Was busy and..lazy. ;D So I just got back from Singapore. 'twas awesome. Like a shopping paradise. And besides shopping my family and I went to the Universal Studio and Marina Bay Sands, a casino place.. Universal Studio was nice, though according to my parents it's sorta small, compared to the Universal Studios in other places. So this Universal Studio place is basically about uhh, Hollywood stuff. There are Madagascar, Hollywood, New York, WaterWorld, Jurassic Park, Sci-Fi City and..I forgot what else. So for like New York, they build everything exactly like how New York looks, just in a smaller version. I suddenly thought of wanting to go with my friends like..after SPM. Ride all the rides. :DD Cos if you go with your family, all you can do is look, and play one or two only. Pssh. By form 5, there should be a lot of new things again, in Singapore. Singapore was lucky to be separated from Malaysia. :\ SERIOUSLY. After coming back here, I feel like Malaysia is ten times downgraded. People here dress like..uh..VERY normal. In shopping malls there, gawsh, everyone's dressed neatly, with class. Like 70% of the people there own branded stuffs. Everywhere I go, there are women carrying Gucci bag, Burberry, Coach, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Prada..And as for men, those branded clothings, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss and all those. So uh-mazing. To tell the truth, I'm sort of sick looking at branded stuffs already. TOO many in Singapore. The malls there, you walk in, those shops are all huge and grand-looking. ALL branded, and not only for one floor, it's like the whole three four floors selling branded stuffs. After being there, I've known like so many different brands. :O Not only Lv or Gucci. -_- I'm kinda sick of those two, you can even see those handbags hanging there, when you walk to pasar malam or any random shops. :| TOO MANY FAKES. I guess we all did enjoy except.....my dad. LOL. Who has to pay for all those things. :P Things here are expensive, and money here is big. I mean the currency. -_- For example, each VERY basic plate of meal, costs about $10. I have five members in my family. So $50 multiplied by 2.4 it's already hundred plus ringgit here, JUST for the very BASIC meal. And drinks not included yet. Every meal we eat is above hundred ringgit. Goshh. Oh and one more thing, shops there (in the mall), are so organized and spacious. I just went to Boulevard today, to do something, and I realize.. the planning here is very poor. :\ Parkson's SLIGHTLY better. But Boulevard..nohhh wayyyh. The food courts in Singapore, ohmygosh, so delicious. And they have like the WHOLE floor, just for food and it's always full. Not like here...you see most restaurants are half empty. :| OKAY, I CAN'T POSSIBLY COMPARE MIRI TO SINGAPORE, it's a huge difference. BUT STILL.
Met a friend, from my game which I used to play. SHOCKED. :O She lives in Singapore, and surprisingly, I saw her. O.O Didn't call her though, but I'm VERY sure it's her. So in Singapore, I didn't have internet to play. I DO have laptop, but useless. -_- I did have internet for the first day only, then my mum didn't let us buy anymore. 24 hours for $32.10. That's about a hundred ringgit. And not worth. ._. Minus the sleeping time and the shopping time, yeahh it's not worth. Since I live right in the city area, Orchard Road, it's like, everything's so expensive. Hmm... So five of us sleep in one room every night. Not too crowded though, just right. Costs 800 per day.. ._. If two rooms that means 1.6k lost everyday... Poor moniies. SOOO... In Singapore, I bought not many things. Too expensive. -.- (Not supposed to let SOMEONE know I buy these things. ;PPP) But oh well, let's see..I bought CROCS!! Not the uh...*trying not to be rude* normal one that covers your toes..that one. Idk how to say. lol. I kinda like mine, very comfortable, simple and nice. :D *cough* Okay then a Guess shirt, a Polo Ralph Lauren tee, and one or two more basic tee's. ;DDD I LOVE the Polo one. For golf wear actually, has a zip in front, but it's specialll. Not the ones I usually wear with two buttons in front. My mum told me to buy something more..special. -_- Okay I don't think you're interested in this. So my trip to Singapore wazz awesome. MANY THINGS TO PLAY AND SHOP, if you've got moniies it'll be VERY fun. Ooooh, and I bought some camera accessories, SUPER HAPPY, costs 900+ dollars, OH THANKS DADDY, and a.....a....Burberry bag, using my own money. D: But still, I LOVE it so much, then my mum was like, you're too young to own these branded things, if you want, you use your own money and so I did. HEHEHE. Kayy that's all about my Singapore trip. :o When I landed in Kuching, that was the end of my luxurious life, no more people using iPhones everywhere, no more seeing DSLRs hanging over people's neck everywhere, and...no more branded stuffs. D: Even if you can see people here using branded stuffs, SOMETIMES, you dont even know if it's fake or real one. >_> People buy real one just for self-satisfaction actually, and spend thousands on it, whereas those fake ones don't even cost more than a hundred. So this is all about self satisfaction. Lalala. Wtflol.
When I got back, I heard about the PMR result thingy, and even until today, I still am worried. Seriously lah, WHY SPOIL CHRISTMAS? D; I'm SERIOUSLY very scared about it. ): Just ONE B, and my whole holiday will be spoilt already. Haih... Wish it doesn't need to come out. ): Thursday, 10am, DOOMSDAY. D: Though.. my Christmas won't get any better too this year, guess what? I'M HAVING ADD MATHS TUITION. HOYEAH IM SO LUCKY. WTF MAN. -_- Tuitions on a very important day? AAAH, screw the teacher. And because of tuitions I have to miss my friend's birthday..and many more. GAHHH. So good luck to all of you receiving your results this Thursday, may God bless us. :)
Adios~