WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
A piece of advice.
Written @ 1:43 PM
Haven't been updating for so long. Nothing special happened lately. But soon, SOMETHING will. 8D Naaah, actually it's just this Sunday. Going to the beach with my classmates. SO EXCITED ABOUT IT. Guess what I'm excited about? Taking pictures. == Yea, lame. But I WANNA TAKE THE SUNSET! It's so beautiful. D: And my poor camera has been sitting there for so long. Sooner or later it's gonna grow green stuffs if i don't use it. >_> So yea, I can like, finally use it again this Sunday. :D I've got nothing to take at home, only flowers everytime. And it's really boring. BLAAH. After the bbq, going to friend's house. OYEA. I'm looking forward towards it, cos i'm finally out of my house. -_- Since I don't go to school anymore, life at home...SUCKS. I'm torturing my eyes everyday. With computer. From the time I wake up, until night time, all I do is computer. I can't possibly ask my mum to bring me out everyday. So yea, after holiday I definitely need to get my eyes checked. Bet the degrees increased a lot. But, hopefully not. :\ I actually want to go school, but then I'm so lazy. I know by going to school it wouldn't be so boring, but still, I'm lazy. Imma go to school on this Friday. ONLY. Then, bye bye form 3 life. D: I'll miss it. I actually really love my class this year. People in this class are more..kind. And suitable for me. Not that I mean B class ain't good, just..yea. This class is more..englishy. XD No such word, I know. But I hope you geddit. And B class is more..chinesey. :| But I guess I would be meeting a lot of different people again next year. Wonder which class will I go. B? O.O C? Or....A?? :O Naah, even if you give me A class, I wouldn't want either. Too pressurized. But if it DOES happen (which it wouldn't be possible), I guess I'll stay. D: I bet my mum won't let me drop class. Who wouldn't wan their own child to be in the best class? But still, if I can, I would really love to be in B class. s2. :)) This year will be the first and last time I get bintang. == Form 4, purata 80+? Dream on. I REALLY love the Superstar Award. The um..longer one. So nice man. But normal star is okay too. :) I'm so happy about it when manda told me. :P BAHAHA.

Okay so I'm supposed to go to the lawatan this week..But because I didn't attend Pasca, they canceled out my bloody name. Couldn't they at least inform first, THAT WE HAVE TO BE ACTIVE THEN CAN GO?? But I heard that some, who attended pasca for like a day or two, were also being chosen, and some, who goes to school everyday, didn't get chosen. EFFING SCHOOL. It SHOULD be a fun week, I was looking forward to this week. I applied for all 5 lawatans, and I can go to NONE. DAMNIT. I sorta miss my friends already. ): But anyways, meeting them this Sunday. :D This is indeed a boring November. Got nothing to do at all. Besides onlining, watching dramas, and mapling, i have done nothing fruitful. .__. My mum's always complaining me, but yea, I'm just lazy. D: Hmm, the drama I'm watching now is kinda meaningful. :O Taiwanese drama again. Teaches man how to be responsible. BAHAHA. But that's not what the story is about la. Just the starting, first few episodes, are kinda meaningful. :) So men, be responsible, and no sex before marriage. lololol. And be faithful to your girl, because once the trust among you two is broken, it can never be the same anymore. It's just like after knowing something that you shouldn't know about a person, and the way you look at the person is never the same anymore. Same goes to trust. And trust is very important in a relationship. The drama's more to sports actually, and romance. But it's nice. :D Good enough to kill my boredom.

And another thing, this afternoon after lunch, my dad suddenly called me so yea, i walked to him. He was telling me that there was a guy, a random guy went to his office today. With a bag. Then he was asking my dad whether he wants DOUBLE AA A4 paper or not. He says he doesn't have a job yet, finding one, so in the mean time he's selling A4 paper. Okay, it's not actually a random guy la. I guess my dad knows him or something. So my dad asked him how much was it. He said RM13. Normally those A4 papers are like 10 something or 11. What i'm trying to say here is that, how can you 'menyara' your family if you only earn a few bucks a day. Imagine if like, a company buys 20 of it. And the person earns 2 ringgit, for example. So one day he earns like only RM40. How can your family live like that? Fyi, that guy is married and has a family already. But no job? You can't possibly depend on selling A4 papers everyday only. D: Pity eh? So like, my dad was telling me, "you should save money when you're young, don't simply waste money'. Yea, I know that actually. Just that this is for you guys out there, soon-to-be fathers, start saving money. Because YOU, as a man one day, have to take care of your family, raise your family, earn money. Then my dad was like, next time, remember, open your eyes widely when you look for a husband. Look at his family background, it must be stable, not like, err, his brother works as a loan shark, his dad owes people money...something like that. This is just an advice, for girls. :) Marriage is for a lifetime. Be sure you marry to the right guy, or you will regret for your whole life. Then my dad was saying again, don't next time bring me a guy with tattoo, I wouldn't approve him. lololol. Like I don't know that, daddy? :P I've always thought about what would be a perfect guy for me. A perfect guy for me is most probably..
1) Non-Smoker
2) Hair not dyed
3) No tattoos
4) No piercings
But sadly, there ain't now perfect guy in this world. If I really had to choose, IF IF IF, then I MIGHT, just MIGHT, let him pierce? Because if you don't wear it for a long time, it would be gone anyways. It's not permanent. And, i MIGHT accept dyed hairs. Cos, boys ma, once their hair grow again, they have to cut it, and it will be gone anyways. So yea, no worries. What I would 100% not accept is tattoos. It's PERMANENT. Okay, I know there ARE ways to make it come off, but who would want to do that? Tattoo-ing already hurts so much (real tattoos are really painful to apply), who would wanna erase it? So, NO TO TATTOOS. Smokers..I personally F*CKING HATE smokers. And I don't wanna F*CKING HATE my husband. So no smoking! D:< But..if it DOES happen..Idk, it has to depend. If he's really addicted to smoking, then..SORRY. If IF IF, he smokes only like..once or twice a month, MAYBE I MIGHT consider. Cos smoking seriously destroys your health, especially to second-hand smokers, WHICH IS US. Who always smells it. I don't want my baby to be cacat, because of the dad smoking everyday. >_> SO YEA. Oh and, if he's a hard drinker, girls, NEVER EVER get a husband who drinks, heavily. It's really dangerous. Because you'll never know, one day he comes home, simply scold you, simply get a knife of something. REALLY DANGEROUS. And last thing, DRUGS? TOTALLY OUT. Yeaa, that would be MY perfect guy, which would probably not exist. Bleh. Don't ask why I'm telling this, IDK EITHER. O.O This is just to SOMEONE who wants to know me more. :PP And some advice, to girls. Since my parents are kinda old fashioned, they made me old fashioned too. == Bo bien. I know hair dying, smoking, piercings and all those are really common these days, but it's for your own good, guys. Don't spoil your reputation. Smoking ain't cool. It kills you. Piercings ain't cool, I'd just look down on you. You drink, So what? Your hair is brown, WOW YOU'RE NOT COOL OR GOT EVEN MORE HANDSOME. >_> Sorry if i'm offending some male readers here. But that's just what I think. THOSE THINGS WON'T MAKE YOU COOL. BE. LIKE A. PROPER. MAN. THANK YOU SO THE VERY MUCH FOR READING. LOLOLOL.

Pssh, i'm being lame. Can't wait for this sunday! See you guys! ;D

Adios!