WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Tumiie!
Written @ 7:36 PM
Had so much fun for the past two days. And today. Three days straight. I've been going out. So tired now. But I don't wanna delay blogging anymore, the longer I delay the lazier I get. Since I'm pretty bored now, I might as well update a bit. So last Sunday was 3D's barbeque. It was really fun. At first it rained, then the barbeque thing got wet so we had to wait for the rain to stop. Then when it finally stopped raining, we went to play kites, water, and SANDBALL. The girls played, the boys(a few of them) did the barbeque thing, and some played football. There were also some lakias who joined them. Yeah the L word is kinda rude, but idk what words to use. When they finally cooked finish, we went to eat! I'VE NEVER EATEN SO MUCH LAMB BEFORE. Cos they didn't slice it, so we each took a big piece. And use hand to eat. LLOLOL. So barbaric. Not only one piece though, a few pieces. :O I LOVE LAMB SO MUCH. Of course it's not only lamb. There were fish balls, sausage, chicken wing AND...LAMB. :D It was really nice. We should do this more often. That day kinda rained quite heavily, but we just played like that. STILL NOT SICK YET. :D I asked Alvin to take pictures of Wan Ling, Amanda and I, UNDER THE RAIN. Pity my DSLR. If it wasn't for that video, I dont think I would even take my dslr out. The video I posted at my page. Your heart will break when you watch it. @___@ But at last, my camera's still fine. :D We used towels, and posed like crazy. LOL. Was fun though. Then when it was night time, we walked back to the stalls to wait for wan ling's mum to come and pick us. One thing I just realized, Wai Hing doesn't dare to walk the last. I mean like, being the most behind one. LOLLL. He was the one that kept scaring us that he's seeing something, yet he doesn't dare to stand at the back. We walked quite far, cos we bbq-ed at the left end of the beach. And it was night time, so it was reaaallly dark. It was basically raining the whole afternoon, and surprisingly i'm still not sick. Then after that went back to wan ling's house for sleepover. Had so much fun there, and made a friend named TUMIIE. BAHAHAHA. Long story short, it's wan ling's red bolster. She was like, why is it so long and big? Does my um...pen..i...s have tumour or something. LOLL. SERIOUSLY LAUGH DIE. Then we called it Tumiie at last. Isn't it such a CUTE name? :D And Tumiie's brother was....well, a FOOD. Long, and creamy. EW. XD Wan ling's favourite bun from Ma Baker. HAHAHA. So we kinda took a really short video that day, of Amanda plucking off Tumiie from me. SERIOUSLY XIA SOI. *edited* Failed uploading the video. SHYT. -_- 132 MB. Half hour already I put it here, still not done yet. Note to self: Never use DSLR to take videos anymore. SIZE TOO EFFING BIG. Sorry guys! D; But I seriously wanna share it. I watch 10 times, laugh die 10 times. Seriously so damn funneh. But I took another funny one from my phone. Imma try to upload it. This is Amanda, attempting to twist my....THING. NYAHAHA.

idk why there are two. anyways..

BET YOU LAUGH DIED. BAHAHAHA. I love what wan ling said, at the first part. LOLOLL. So like, That's all for the past two days. Today...is a very tiring day. Tiring, but WORTH. 8DD Enjoyed today really much. HEH HEH HEH. It's only like, 8pm now and I can seriously go sleep already. So freakin' tired.

Adios!