WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Yesterday
Written @ 3:15 PM

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! xD Though no one celebrates it here, but still. Can't wait to get out of this country and celebrate Halloween! ;D SOOO..YEA. Went to jin jeak's house yesterday. Was sooo bored at home, so decided to go her house, which is just 2 minutes away. Had fun, being a LADY. :3 lol, she put make up on me, and when i looked at the mirror, i said, 'wow, i look like a girl' then she raised her eyebrows. lol. I look suckish in make up. D: Then she curled my hair. Kinda like it! MIGHT CONSIDER. Bahaha. So, i brought my camera, and we took pictures! Her house has like almost ANYTHING. I mean her room. From curlers, to straighteners..anything! ANY GIRL ACCESSORIES. LOVE her bedroom. xDD Then we watched movie. It was like a real cinema, dark dark one, and the movie on the wall. She has this projector thing. Cool, love her house. Then went back home. Andd, got bored again.

Started playing this old game, Maple again. LOL. It's sorta boring, but better than nothing to do. And it's gonna be fun! Especially when few friends train together. :D Tried FreeStyle(Basketball game), fail, Sudden Attack, fail, all fail, so i went for maple again. .___. I'm not really a game type of person, but maple's okay lah. Slow and steady. Not like left 4 dead or what dota, KILL KILL KILL. I always get killed, that's why.. :X

November's starting tomorrow and I still haven't plan to do anything yet. D: No one wants to accompany. Bleh. I don't wanna go alone! D; Yet I can't stand being at home the whole day. October was bad enough already, and I only faced boredom for a few days. But November is the whole month! D: Sighh. Any suggestions? I only sit in front of the comp the whole day everyday. Seriously. From the time i wake up, 7+AM till 10+PM. non stop. exclude lunch and dinner. I think i'm spoiling my eyes real bad. D: I KNOW it's bad, but what else can I do?! GAAAH. I'm going crazy staying at home everyday. I can't possibly ask my mum bring me out everyday either. Times like this, wish i could drive. Hmph.

I can't stop complaining to my mum that I'm bored everyday. She calls me to do something, yet i'm lazy. -_- pssh. And I have no one to entertain me either. D: ONE MORE DAY!! XDXD Aww imysfm. ;)) Idk what to blog laaaa. Nothing fun happened. HAIH.






Gimme comments on the curly hair! If it looks okay, imma do it next mid year. I have it all planned in my brain already. ;D If i look to mature, then, no thanks. D: I know I don't suit in make ups. Stupid single eye lid. Bah. BUT IT'S SPECIAL! *coughcough* And yes, i look like a slut, i know that. LOL. Jin wanted me to wear this dress. D: SHE HAS HELL LOTS OF DRESS. SO PRETTY MAN!

ADIOS!