HELLO! I IZ BACK FROM SHANGHAI! ;D I didn't really enjoy much, but i love Shanghai so much. It's really very different from other parts of China. It's a really beautiful city especially during night time. All the buildings with those beautiful lights. Really..beautiful. Why I did not enjoy much? TOO MANY PEOPLE. -_- The trip was fun actually. Just, those China people which I hate really much. Especially at the expo. Fuu them. First time in my life seeing so many people gathered in a place. @__@ The expo itself is more than the people in Miri. Miri less than half a million, but the expo everyday over half a million, and sometimes, a million. Goshh. First time queuing up for so long. Normally like when we go shopping in Miri, half hour is already long but this..one hour, two hours, six hours also got! Just for the sake of entering the um..pavilion. Some, are really worth. Some, however, is just like bullshit. For example Malaysia. So freakin' humiliating. Xia soi Malaysia only. Other countries, they display their own country's stuff and so on, Malaysia on the other hand, do business inside there. Like, selling this and that, um, drawings, massage chair, honey, and those malaysian food like satay and so on. My dad wanted to try the satay, so he brought two boxes. I forgot how many sticks each box, six i think, or three. RMB 50. -_- RM 25 lah. So damn expensive. And it tastes like hell too. Xia soi malaysia, seriously. That wasn't the worst pavilion I went though, the worst was Cambodia. No need queue one, straight go in. No one go de. ._. Not more than 5 minutes I'm already out of the building. China's one was great though. Queued for two hours, and stayed inside for an hour. Quite a lot of things to see. Australia's one was awesome too. :3 I hate the queuing part so much. Those CHINAIANS. Keep pushing, cutting your line, quarreling and the worst, FIGHTING. Was so creepy. >_> Those old grandmas are super strong at pushing. Keep pushing while they were behind me. F them. I can't stand the people there. Spit everywhere, and smoke everywhere. People there seems to love dying young. Even in the hotel, or in a building, SMOKING IS ALLOWED. WTF.
Okay, so first two days I went to the expo. Second day sat on the bus, to Hang Zhou. My butt almost went flat. 5 bloody hours! The driver drives so slow. So..that night, no activities. Next morning we went to climb a mountain called Huang Shan. My legs were already so tired from the expo, then third day climb mountain. @__@ Seriously, I stood for the whole day at the expo. From 9am to 7pm. You HAVE to wait and queue and all that.. And for the mountain, you HAVE to climb up, cos the hotel's up there. -.- Then we each need to carry things for one day, can't bring luggage up. So it's kinda heavy, plus my camera. Gah. It was really cold up there. 7 degrees. And I only wore a long sleeve and a normal jacket. I didn't know it would be that cold! Cos at Shanghai it wasn't that cold. The mountain was. -_- So climb climb climb, met a lady, suddenly she was telling us, "I am never climbing another mountain ever again". LOL! She was already panting and couldn't even climb anymore. Some random china lady. And still quite young! 20 - 30 + i guess. It was SERIOUSLY very tiring. I told my mum, next time don't EVER arrange another trip with mountain climbing again. -.- Seriously. It IS beautiful, but the PAIN. My legs hurt for about 2 days. So 'suan' when I walked down the stairs. Then when we were at the top of the mountain, heard another man saying "Even if you give me 6000 dollars I am never climbing this mountain again". LOOL. MAN. NOT OLD TOO. I was so tired too. More than tired. Exhausted. My legs couldn't even lift up anymore, but i HAD to. If not i'm stucked there already. Even when I was lying on the bed that night, my legs were so 'suan'. Gosh. Okay then next day we went to um.. i sort of forgotten already. They brought us to this Pearl Shop. Walao. I learned some kungfu from my mum. LOLOL. Not exactly kung fu, just techniques. xDD In china, you HAVE to always ask them for discount, especially at tourist spots. They always set the price like super high. There's this pearl bracelet, with white gold and diamond, cost around erm 3000+. Idk if it's real though. So we asked the manager to discount, and he discounted until 1.7k. Wtf. Discount so much. My mum asked him to discount more, and at last until 1000. LOOL. My dad wasn't with us that time. When he asked me how much did your mum buy for that, i said 1k he almost fainted. LOOL. Discount so much! I kept laughing there when my mum successfully bought it for 1k. Count very cheap already. Wthhh. Then they brought us to this Jade shop. Saw this very beautiful bracelet again. 10k plus i think. or 30k plus forgot. And they discounted until 6k only! My mum didn't buy laah, just asked for the price only. I have this funny story that day, but am so lazy to type. Those salesperson are very good in acting. My effing gosh, if my parents didn't say it, I would've believed them. Seriously. It's this man from Thailand. The manager of the Jade shop. He talks reeeeeeally slow. For a sec, i thought he had mental problem or something. LOL. Keeps telling us story, saying his dad was sick(it was real), and other stuffs, saying we are from Malaysia and special so he brought us to a VIP room. lool. Bullshet. He's 51, but looks like 30+! Very friggin' rich. lolol. Gucci pants, LV belt, his whole body was branded stuffs! And he's kinda cute too, though he's bald. LOOOOL. Okay, speaking about Thailand, I went to watch this "ah gua show". THEY ARE SO DAMN PRETTY! REALLY! Even prettier than real girls! But they are really kelian though. ): Cos back then Thailand was a really poor country, but each family they had a lot of children. In Thailand, if you're ah gua, they 看高你. They look up on you, and actually pay you for being an ah gua. So when they were kids, their parents send them out to become ah gua. D: Everyday go suntik the hormone medicine. At the age of 25, if their child did not get any award, the government wont sponsor you the injection fees anymore and your skin will look like the age of 60. For those who got awards, the government will continue to sponsor the hormone meds. And these people are really pity, they can only live up to the age of 35. D: Cos of all the injections they get everyday. Didn't get to take pictures though. Not allowed too. A man tried to take a picture of the ah gua then suddenly the ah gua went really angry and pointed at the man. LOOL.
After that we went to a place called Heng Dian. 横店。 It's nice though. But it was raining that day so it wasn't really fun. D: My dslr got wet a bit. DD: But it's still okay la. It was raining quite heavily that night, the tour guide brought us to a place to menyaksikan a show. OUTDOORS. Okay, so we reached there pretty early. Waited for 1.5 hours. =.= Finally the show starts. Just a few people dancing, not 10 minutes then they tell us THE END. WHAT THE HECK. Was so pissed off, plus it's raining again! Gah. Stupid. It was raining for the last few days when I was at Shanghai. Soi. D: Couldn't take pictures. Okay so I got back on the 26th. When i reached Brunei, i got into the bus from the wrong side. Cos in china, the driver's seat on the left, and you get out from the right. Then brunei i kept finding the door on the right, lol, then it was on the left. Bu xi guan when i got back to brunei. Suddenly so hot and sweaty again. The only thing i like is Smoking Is Prohibited. Most of the places, you cant smoke. lolol. Unlike china, fuu them. Smoke everywhere! I don't get how come china is so successful but the citizens are like, EW. And the food too. YUCK. Seriously, China is really successful. Pei fu, pei fu. The expo and the olympics were at china. Dayumm. If you asked me to go back to Shanghai again, I would. I love it there. So much. Just...not during festive season. uh-huh. So yah, i'm doneee. So lazeh to go school, i'll just wait until nov then, for the lawatans. 2 more days to chong go's birthday! XDD And tomorrow's ian's bday! :3 HABBY BURFDAE GAIIS. 8D Imma be really bored these few days. 没有人陪我 sms. D: Someone ain't here. XDXD Few more days to go. :PPPP imy.
Adios!