Random shet.

lolol. That's so random. Made it using GIMP. I know, it sucks. Idk how to arrange those words. D: My brain, currently feels like that. I think the cells are somehow damaged, I feel very...crazy. Even now, I'm talking about something illogical. Mhm. Okay, imma stop.
SOOOO...I'm going to Shanghai tomorrow! NOT, showing off. But yea. This blog shall be inactive for a week again. 8 days actually. I'm ONLY looking forward because I get to take pictures. :DDD Idk how I got so addicted to photography. I enjoy them a lot. I mean, for people like mum for instance, she thinks it's nothing special. A picture is just a picture. -_- Aww c'mon, the quality man. The colours. Soooo nice. If there's no difference, then I don't see why DSLRs exist. Mhm. No one would want such a huge bulky camera if those compact ones can take pictures as nice as those dslr. Not that I say those normal cameras are bad, but still, huge difference. In terms of colours and quality. And no matter how much you zoom, it's still very clear! The only problem now is that i dont know how to keep it dry. They don't sell those drying agent in Miri. I don't know how to say. Blah. Mum says I need to wait till when we go Singapore in December, go buy. ._. The weather here is so moist, how should I keep it dry for two months! If the lens grow fungus(EWWW), i'm gonna blame her. Dx No lah. This DLSR was supposed to be my PMR present. So if I don't get straight A's...D; Very scared now. Especially my BM. Gah.
I feel very lucky sometimes. I mean, my life. I appreciate my life so much. Firstly, I'm not handicapped. That's the greatest gift from God to our parents, and to us too. Next, my life. My awesome awesome life. I get to have almost everything I want. Just, almost. If not I would sound like a spoilt brat. But I'm not. I have everything that I need. I don't starve, I have enough clothes to wear, a nice house to live in, and everything else. You see, you should look at life this way. :) Don't think that God is so unfair to us. If you're called unfair, how about those Africans? They are ten times worse than your condition now. You MAY be experiencing heartbreaks and so, but try starving for months, try having all those sickness, and nowhere to live, try having those in your life. It's worse. Trust me, it's worse. We need not work, yet out parents give us everything we need. NEED. KEPERLUAN ASAS. LOLWTF. And sometimes, they give us what we want too. So appreciate life. Don't envy others just because they have more things than you, or whatsoever. There ARE things which people may envy you, just that you never realize it. I have this friend, who ALWAYS looks down at himself. It's starting to get really irritating. Seriously. Appreciate what God gives you. Just because maybe you feel like, you're poorer than your friends, but there ARE still things which they may envy you, just that you never realize, because you think your life sucks. LIFE DON'T SUCK, OKAY? Appreciate what God has given to you. Thank Him that He has given you another day to live. Even if it wasn't a smooth day, it isn't the end of the world. Things can be solved. It just takes time. Nothing in life comes easy. It takes time to heal, everything takes time. A week, a month or even a year. JUST BE PATIENT. Don't think that God is unfair to you, God treats every single one of us the same. So yea, appreciate life.
I have no idea why I'm suddenly talking about this. Told you my brain cells are damaged already. But sometimes when I think back, i AM a really lucky girl. Really. I guess I better go pack now. Don't think I'm bringing laptop this time. First time travelling without laptop. I think imma die. D: My mum doesn't let. Gah. -_- Normally my brother would handle everything, guess my mum just doesn't trust me. >_> Says it's very mafan and all that. Oh well. One week. I can live right? I hope. I'm gonna take lots and lots of pictures! :DD I never really liked china actually, it's seriously VERY boring. I'm not even interested in those sceneries or whatever history..but this time, OYEA, i'm gonna be camera girl! wtheck. LOL. Oh and another thing I don't like it's because you'll need to do a lot of walking, up the mountains and others. With a huge camera on me, I hope I wouldn't faint halfway. ._. I'm exictedddd. :D Will have to wake up 4+ AM tomorrow morning. Gawsh. Goin' to Brunei first. :) oyea baby. Buh-bye to malaysia tomorrow! I think i'll be real bored, not able to text too. D: One msg RM2. CRAZY. No laptop, no handphone. Awww. But yes camera! xDD Oh I'm enjoying life so much now. Currently experiencing PURE FREEDOM. PURE. FREEDOM. I love october so much, for some reasons. Did a lot of outings with friends, going travelling, and pmr ended too. :DDDDD So yea, have to go pack. One last thing....
SIXTEENTH OF OCTOBER WAS A GOOD DAY. (Random much?)
Adios!