WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Pmr ends
Written @ 3:03 PM
HAYYYYY! Sorry I havent been blogging for so long. Was busy. SO YEAHHH, PMR'S OVERR BABY. I still cant believe it's over. BUT IT IS. So free now. Almost feel weird, not studying. Like, nothing to do at all. Went to wan ling's house for sleepover two days ago. ;DD IT WAS FUN. VERY. FUN. Her bedroom is cozy and nice! Slept on the floor with wan ling. Okay, before that. Had fun with vivien on the floor. LOLOL. Sounds so wrong. She kept rolling over me, SERIOUSLY ROLL OVER. Her whole body, roll over my body. Almost couldnt breathe. I find it very funny. Cos i was doing something suddenly her body came rolling over. YEA. So we all slept at 12+. Hmm, kinda early. But we were all tired. Couldn't sleep at first. Slowly, fell asleep. Woke up pretty early in the morning. 6 ithink. Couldnt sleep. I can hear people rolling, but dunno who. Manda slept with vivien on the bed. AHHAHA, sounds wrong. Then wan ling suddenly moved. Thought she was awake, but no, her leg moved over to my side. I was like O: I moved my leg, then hers move again, then i moved again then she moved again. Then i was like, DOOMED. I'm trap. loool. I tried sleeping again, then 7am woke up again. This time heard her snoring, wanted to record but naah. Lazy. I did take picture of her sleeping too. I wonder how can she breathe in the blanket. :O

LOL. Then i slept again.. Until about 9. THEN everyone woke up. Stomach was soo hungry that time. Went out at 10. Walked to "Shanghai Cafe". Eat eat eat, went to Belle's bookshop then walked back home. Went out to parkson again at 1 and eat again. LOL. Bought a lot, from KFC. Was so full but we were all like "dont care liaw" eventhough we know it's very fattening. Walked for the whole afternoon, played bowling and archery then go back to wan ling's house. Thennn, go home. IT WAS FUN. :3 My muscle hurts today. Gah. Today is a good day, i think. Or not. So many people emo. Idk why, but it made me emo too. I SHOULD be happy. SHOULD. But everyone was like, no energy like that. Especially..after break time. I SHOULD be the happiest girl on earth, but no. IDK WHY. GAWSH I'm weird. I AM quite happy, just..looking at my friends like this, i dont know how to be happy either. Played "police and thief" today. Wink here wink there. It was fun at first, then slowly..uh, ok ok la.

I did the meanest thing in my life....yesterday. Sigh.


Idk what to type already. D: Going to Shanghai next week. WILL take a lot of pictures! Hehehe. Can't wait! ;DD Don't miss meee. Not.

Adios!