WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Trial 2 ends.
Written @ 11:04 AM
Trial 2 ends. Like, finally. This has been an awful test. No, not really. I mean, me, myself. The whole week I was feeling so sick, very weak and my brain couldn't even think at all. I remembered first day was the worst. While writing the BM karangan, couldn't even think of the words that I want to write. And the following days, I was feeling like soo blur. Even early in the morning I'm already yawning and feeling so sleepy. So now I know how important is health, it affects your studies. -_- The heck. Every night finish studying like so early. And go to bed early too. Well, this exam wasn't REALLY hard like what I thought. Not as simple as trial 1, but still, quite okay. Hope I do well. Imma go over all the subjects how I did this exam. Bm, BLEHH. Not good. Sejarah was quite..okay. O_O I told my mum that and she was like, FIRST TIME you say sejarah's not hard. Cos normally when she asks me I would be like, "Si liao la..". lol. BI, paper 1's kinda tough, Paper 2 okayy. Science, Paper 1 okay, paper 2..GG. Chinese was so easy. ^__^ /cough. Maths was okay, except for one or two questions which I dont know how to do. KH was..okay i guess. Geo..quite easy. :3 Oh and last question is serantau!! CRAAP. Got that one wrong. Nevermind lah, 59/60. ^_^ LOLWTF. Kidding. And my neck hurts from turning to the back. WAN LING WAS SO SO SO DAMN FUNNY. LOLOL. Kept asking for answers and her expressions are like, "YES!!!" or "SHITTTT!!" or "FARK!!" HAHAHA. Other tests only like one or two people ask answers from me, GEO.. let's see, Jin Jeak, Wan Ling, Wei Hong, Oscar, Salmon and Aaron. lool. My Geo isn't even THAT good. So I had to like, turn my head hear and there. Back, front and outside. Wei Hong was funny. The english teacher was standing beside him, but facing the back, wei hong's hand kept signalling the number over teacher's head. And salmon kept helping wan ling to call me too. HAHHA. Still, I can see a lot of people copying answers. -_- Oh well, you can't do that during PMR, can you? NO. Some were VERY obvious, I think the teachers are blind not to see it. >__> So, there's like 11 more days to PMR. HOLY CRAP, less than two weeks. I guess I'm ready? MAYYBE. But even if I don't feel ready, I want it to pass quickly! CAN'T WAIT FOR FREEDOM. My mum's asking me to do something USEFUL during holidays. >_> Bleh. Baking? Cooking? Gah. But I MIGHT though, if not i'll go crazy staying at home, seriously. I won't waste the holidayyyy. There's one thing I really really want now. Taking portrait photos! I'm like addicted to them. There's a really talented photographer in facebook, GOSH i love his work so much! It's AH-MAZING. The portrait photos that he take, are like soooo nice. This Itemo Jin 웃 guy. Add him! :DD His photography skills are AWESOME. But I wonder where can I find this guy. o_o Don't know where he work and stuff. Blehh. >_> I feel like taking during the holidays. WOOLALA. SERIOUSLY. CAN'T. WAIT. FOR. PMR. TO. END. We'll end one day earlier than others. xD Chinese on the last day. Bahahaha. I should like, seriously stop touching the comp. But..I don't feel like studying either. Sigh. I might ask my mum to keep the comp on Monday. Till PMR ends. :| I can't seem to control myself. Gah. Even though facebook's so boring, but I still on it everyday. -_-

So there's school tomorrow, don't think I'm going. Forgot who reminded me, if not I seriously forgot about it already. O.O I told my mum and she's like, no need go lah. OYEA. 8D Seriously, there's also no use if we go tomorrow. :\ Might skip some school days next week too. My brothers used to have a week holiday, before PMR. This year don't have already. Sheesh. -.- So unfair. Gonna pia for the one last time for this year. After that, HALLELUJAH! Time for a bonfire and burn our bookssss! :3 My only wish for this year, to get straight A's. If not..all my efforts are wasted, and I scared I "kan bu kai" and go do something stupid. Ahaha. Not. Most probably I'll just go emo. :\ Pmr still ada hope get straight A's. Spm, um..no high hopes on that. So I must must MUST get straight A's. Prayers needed. :) Hope I don't feel dead-ish like trial 2, or else im dead. Sighhh, im so weak. ;( Damnit. Can't wait for results next week. Oh, speaking of results, I reached my target and achieved my dream. LOLOLWTF. Purata, 80+. And...Top 1. NOT SHOWING OFF. Just telling you guys, study hard, and you will for surely get a good result. Trust me. After failing for the first mid semester, I actually go and study, and ta-da. :) So now I kinda believe in hardwork. It's REALLY important. First time getting an average of 80+ and first time in my life getting number one. Well, second time. Yea. So good luck everyone for PMR! May the Lord bless all of you with wisdom and knowledge and have a healthy body during PMR. Amen! HAHAHA.

Adios!