The same.
It's like, just the beginning of holidays(Cut out the weekends) and I'm already so bored. I just want PMR to get over quickly. D; I don't wanna sit for Trial Twoooo. It's like, when I started studying again, everything's the..SAME. Cos I've already covered to whole syllabus before Trial 1? It's like after Trial 1, I've got no mood to study at all. Gosh. I'm scared, but still, LAZY. I don't know whether I should read everything again or just do the workbooks. This time's exam was clearly just LUCK. I'm very unstable. First test I got quite good, then dropped so much and now got quite good again. I have a feeling next test I'm gonna drop badly again. >_> YET I'M STILL SO LAZY TO STUDY. Trial 2's ALWAYS hard. Dunno why the school always set so hard. Gah. I kinda failed to study yesterday. I drew out a schedule for me, and yeah, FAIL. First two days I DID follow then slowly couldn't catch up anymore. By yesterday, I should've completed my KH Form 1,2,3. But now, I haven't even touched form 1. Oh, and I start from form 3 first, which has the least topic. Form 1 has the most. -_- Today I'm supposed to start on Sejarah, sooo wish me luck! I'm still quite happy tho. Meaning that my hard work wasn't for nothing. :) EVEN THOUGH my sej wasn't very high this time, but the A matters. It's like, I GOT A FOR SEJARAH. HOLY SHET. 8D lolwtf. So a lot of people..they haven't actually put hard work into their studies. Man if i had like few months time again, i'll put more effort in other subjects. Imagine if all the subjects i pia like sejarah, OOO: My results would be prettier. :3 But no, it's LESS than one month till PMR. So now, I have to be like very good at dividing my time. 13 days to trial 2 and I'm still here. GOSH, COMPUTERS ARE SO ADDICTIVE.
Okay so yesterday I didn't study cos..my mum came back. xD She asked me to do this and that. And one of the things wassss..installing apps for this baby.

Ehehehehe. My dad's. So sexy. If you don't know what is it then..i feel sorry for you. :3 So i was looking for suitable apps for old people. Okay, for my dad. :D And I didn't know what to install. Gosh. Cos my whole iPod is only games. And no, I can't download games for him. Soo, i kept searching and searching, and only managed to install a few. Then helped him put some songs and pics. Gah. Spent a lot of time on it. O_O I secretly downloaded a game into it. Tap Tap Radiation. It looks so cool. O_O I'm so gonna try it. :DDD OYEA. 8D Then help my mum unpack unpack. She didn't buy much stuffs though. Go there become servants for my brothers. Ahaha. Wash their clothes, cook for them, clean the house. LOOOL. Poor her. Got another piece of Polo again. Yellow. Not bad. My brother bought it for me. That's the third piece from him. Okay, so technically it's still my parent's money. Still, he went to choose it and buy. So yeah. ;D

The other two isn't mine. Just wanted to show you the colours. lol. At first I was like..these colours look soo familiar. Green, Red, and Yellow. Then I kept thinking. Suddenly i went, oohhhh, TRAFFIC LIGHT! LOL. She bought a lot of drugs though. >_> No, not drugs as in DRUGS. Drugs as in..vitamins, fish oil and all those shet. I was like, no wonder her luggage so damn heavy. -.- I mean like, LOOK!

Then I asked her why buy so many. O_O Then she said, half of it is for your aunt. So i went, "oooh". LOL. Still. So many! Why she bought so many? Cos it was cheap. -_- Seriously. It's so expensive here. I see all the price tags are like 10+ dollars only. LOL. Then I got this..


Looks so sexaay. I edited it. :3 Lacoste shoes! Costs...I'm not gonna say it. MAN I LOVE HER. She bought it last minute, which was Sunday. The thing I called her to buy, she didn't buy. But 'hao cai' i asked her to buy too. If not i wouldn't have this shoes. HAHAHA. I called her to buy something called Lebanese Roll. Food. Yea. It's VERY VERYYYYYYYY NICE. Very sweet too. But nice!!! She actually remembered, cos i kept reminding her. She WAS going to buy already, then enter that Lacoste shop, forget liao. -__- LOOOOL. Worth though. :P Was surprised she actually bought something for me. Cos the last few days I called her, she was like, I'm very busy helping your brothers clean, no time shopping. And last minute, she went out and..bought me one thing. Haha.

Hers. Not mine. Just felt like editing. The pink is sooo nice!! DAYUMM. P.S, If you think i'm showing off, just fark off okay? I'm just sharing some stuffs, NOT showing off. -.- SO YAH, I'M DONE. Needa go pia like hell today. O_O I can't even catch up my schedule anymore. GOSH. SEJARAH SEJARAH HERE I COME. I hate you. Dx One more month to freedom!! I can't wait! :DD I seriously have to stop onlining already. GAHHH. Even though facebook's like so boring, but i can spend HOURS on it everyday. SRSLY FEEL LIKE DEACTIVATING it for a month. But, bu she de. D: Hmmmmm. Oh well, wish me luck!
ADIOS!