WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Malaysia Day
Written @ 5:54 PM
Happy Birthday Malaysia! Okay, to Sabah and Sarawak actually. So yea, today is a holiday. A WASTED DAY for me. Hmm, let's see, start of with morning. Oh wait, slept at midnight last night. Woke up like six plus. Wtf. -.- Then when my mum saw me woke up already, she called me out for breakfast. Was kinda sleepy, of course. So suddenly my mum told me this. She watched this show last night, don't know what chinese show. They she was like, people who has pimples on their face are BETTER than those who has no pimples. 8D Not that I'm proud to have pimples, but yea. Then she continued saying, those who have pimples are actually healthier than those who have no pimples at all. Cos all the dirty stuff will actually come out. Not stucked inside your face. And when we get old, our face won't be so wrinkly because pimple face are oily right? So our face won't be all dry and wrinkly. YEAAA, that's all. It's more normal for teenagers to have pimples than not have pimples. It's NORMAL. 8D Okay, so we eat eat eat, then we went to the food sale at Dewan Suarah. My church's one. Fund raising for building a new church. :) 7am start. We reached there 7 plus and they're already heck lots of people. Mostly adults. :3 Sooo, my mum kinda took a lot of Cosway's stuff, then I was like, so much, enough meh? o_o I thought she only had like one hundred like that..Which was quite a lot already, for me. Then she was like, "your dad brought RM 600." WHOA. WTH. Normally school food sale RM30 is already so much, THIS?? Wasn't hard to finish though. Cos they actually sell useful things, like household appliances, food, clothes, A LOT. So it wasn't hard to finish. When we finished buying it was already 8 plus. Sooo tired and hot. Gah. It's like being a sardine in that crowd.

Kay, so we went home. Moments later, went out again. -_- I went to make a dress! ^_^ Can't wait to see it. For my cousin's year end wedding dinner. Took a long time to choose the patterns. Then measure measure, yadiyada, DONE! Dunno when can I collect it. ;D After that went to Parkson for a while. Looked for something for my dad. Then yeaa, 12+ went back home. My sandals almost killed my feet. So freakin' painful. Went home, lunch thennnn I start watching dramas again. CRAPPP. I seriously regret finding that drama. Now I can't even stop watching and I'm so lazy to study! Next week's Trial 2 already and I haven't actually seriously studied! I didn't even put in much effort for this exam. Not even HALF of the hard work i put in, for trial 1. I'm scareddd. But I'm just too lazy to study! NO MOOD. GAHH. And now I'm addicted to the bloody drama, I can't even stop watching it! HELP?? I didn't even study. O_O Not, totally didn't study la, just not hardworking enough. D: I'm scared that imma regret later when the results come out. I KNOW trial 2 is going to be very hard, BUT I JUST HAVE NO MOOD TO STUDY AT ALL. Ish, geramnya. x) I wonder if anyone has the same feeling as me. My mum kinda understands though. O.O She says it's normal, and for sure everyone's like this too. :\ Hmm. Seriously? I'm scared for next week's exam, yet I still haven't start PIA yet. Gosh. After watching the drama, had a long nap. Quite. Had a bad dream. @__@ So effing scary. When I woke up my heart was still beating quite fast, then felt relieved. I know it's just a dream, but sometimes dreams always seem so real. Then I looked at the time 4.30. Crap, overslept. -_- Went down, grabbed something to eat, then five plus already. Was feeling guilty so I decided to do something. I did some maths then I took a look at my timetable. I was like, Whaddaheck? Tomorrow no maths, why am i doing maths homework. Shittt. Went to bath, dinner. HERE I AM. So the whole day, I only did a few questions of maths. Screwed, no? WILL. DO. SOME. HOMEWORK. TONIGHT. Yes, homework. Some important ones. I'm a goody good. ^_^ /cough.

So yea, i'm done telling you guys how screwed I am today. :D Oooh, saw Bubzbeauty LIVE on blogtv just now! LIVE! I think only a few knows her..lol. Yeaaaa. Good luck to me, and to all of you next week! :) Sorry for not blogging so long, been busy. And I might not blog so often anymore, until PMR ends. Speaking of PMR, we have 19 days left! Or 18. Not sure. As long it's less then 20 days. After trial 2, one week, then PMR. OMYGAWSH. Dx NOT READY YET. But I want it to end faster!! D; Then...FREEEDOM. Okay, focus, focus, focus.

Adios! :D