WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Hardwork pays.
Written @ 2:02 PM
Oyea. Finally all the papers are given back.VERY happy with this time's results. Well, yea quite. My English, FAIL. -_- I DID get an A, just..FAIL. Not my standard. Gah. So my lowest mark for this time is BM. 77! Satisfied with that. I actually thought I would get B, so yeah, got straight A's!! Not trying to show off, but seriously, it's very unexpected. And my wish actually came true too. Wish of getting an 80 for average. Got 83.57 for this time. HELL YEA! First time getting 80+ in Chung Hua. -.- Don't know our positions yet, but definitely I ain't the first. Wan Ling should be number 1, I think. :D So I target number 2! Unless, there are others who got higher than me. I only compared with WL and Aaron. <-- Asshole. ;D So happy with the results this time. My highest was Science. 90+. Then others all 80+. I see some people improving a lot, and some people dropped. Most of them improved. Some improved 10+ marks in their average, like from 50+ to 73. Yeah~ This test was pretty easy too. I'm only counting on this test. Trial 2, erh, no high hopes. :\ School's papers are always harder. Today we received the trial 2 timetable. Ian was like, "AAAH, Trial 1 just ended, now get trial 2's timetable already". D: Yeah, feel so stresssss. After Trial 1 i'm already so lazy to study, and it's like as if i forgotten all what i've learnt already when I did some revision. Gosh. I actually planned to study this week, but..fail. Hari Raya I'll PIA again. GAHH. Oh, and Sejarah, so effing happy with it. From C to A. 8DD Got 63 last term, then one month of studying sejarah, got 80. :)) I seriously swallowed the whole thing into my puny lil brain. -_- Bought soooo freakin' many workbooks and do. 80's not REALLY good, but, it's the A that matters. :D! My wife's Sejarah is like..WHOA. 90+ for Sejarah. The heck. I want her brain!! <33

Heard from Vivien about perv's result and it made me went..O_O!!! WTFFF. Forgot how much his average was, 80+? From top 20 to number 2. What the heck did he do?! No life much? Or maybe wanna impress SOMEONE. Bahaha. But, I have to say, "pei fu" him getting so good. :\ (But I still beat him, HEHEHE) I actually get inspired by this kind of people, for instance, Aaron, from an average of 40+ to 80+ now. Wth made these people change?? They have like kanasai attitude, but seriously, their results, and what made them change inspires me. *COUGH* DISGUSTINGGG. Yeah. But really la. So this actually proves something, MOST people in this world aren't dumb, they have a serious disease called LAZINESS. If everyone knew the importance of studying, GOSH MALAYSIA WOULD BE SLIGHTLY BETTER. (no, not really). :3 I mean like, if everyone actually goes and study, who knows, out of the ten stupid people, eight are actually smart. But LAZINESS is the problem that no one can overcome, only yourself. And the friends that you make. It affects too. Some of my ex-classmates who used to be smart, are now..getting worse and worse. Some however, did very well. :)

So yeah. Today in school happened something soo stupid. I think only Vivien, Manda and me knows. =.= About SOMEONE. MY GOSH. I'm not gonna say what happened, or who it is, but seriously, it pisses me off deeply. Never have I met such an attention-seeker person. Always look for people to sympathize, and this person is so..CLOSE-MINDED. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if this person suicides one day. NOT. SURPRISED. Always so emo and so fake. Always want people to pity. Vivien says this person has a little mental problem. Haha. I kinda agree with that. :\ The family's weird too. LALALALLA. I hope the green sheet will come out tomorrow. If teacher's FAST enough. ._. Our class is always like the slowest. Oh, and I got three foodsale coupons, Anyone wants them? It's TWO BLOODY DAYS before PMR. I am SOOO NOT going. Stupid lah, whoever planned this. And proves that i'm moderate. Hahaha, some teacher gave four cos they're rich. XDD Like, Amanda. HAHAHA. RICH OHHH. 8D

I've a few friends feeling very depressed with their results this time.Well, two actually. :( Don't be saddd! Really. FAILURE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS. LOLWTF. Just like my sej and maths last time, i actually cried. =_= Then pia, until A. So yea, 18 more days to trial 2. WORK HARD FOR THIS 18 DAYS! JUST 18. OKAY? I think i know why some of them get this kind of results though, some, distracted by games, some by school activities. Uh-huh. So you have to know how to balance it yourself. Keep doinggg. You guys are not from a poor family, so buy some books and do it! Kinda sad seeing my friends being sad. Boo. :( WORK HARDDDDDD. After PMR, PLAY HARDDDD. OYEAH. Only about 33 more days to PMR. HOLY COW. I'm not really ready, but I wish PMR was tomorrow! So we can all relax faster. Yeaaa. I'm done nao. Gonna go..SLEEP!

ADIOS!