WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Test ends.
Written @ 11:43 AM
HELLLLLLOO! I'm back from hawaii!! :DDD Okay, no not really. Just got back home from exam. This time's exam was pretty..good. Seriously hope I can get goo results. I'm depending on my geo, english, math, sc, kh to get A. I WOULD put in Sejarah, but don't dare. After looking through the textbook, I already have so many mistakes. Shit la. I STUDIED LIKE HELL FOR SEJARAH, and...yea. -.- Ain't gonna complain. If I don't get AT LEAST 75, I'm gonna screw sejarah. Bm was um, quite okay too actually. Especially paper two, very easy. Paper 1..ok ok la. At least a 70? D: Targeting for 80 average this exam! PLEASE GOD. D: PLEEEEEEASE.

So yea, I don't think anyone's gonna study now. Just finished test leh, STUDY? I'll call you crazy. Can't wait for next monday, gonna swear at my results again. :X Well i think I did quite okay this exam. I hope. Still so many people ask for answers. Wtf la. Zzz. At least have some skills? SO DAMN OBVIOUS. Again I say, WHAT'S THE FREAKING POINT OF COPYING?? One tip, want ask also ask someone pro ma. Those people nearby me, ask for answers, but i see liao answer also wrong. LOL. =_= Whatever, i don't care. Copy, copy lo. God will be so disappointed at you people. Just one thing that i hate, i rajin study, people rajin copy and at last, all their marks are so high, which makes it VERY unfair. GAH, WHATEVER. So effing hate dishonest people. -.-

I feel like going out. D: Well actually my friends, they have a trip to parkson tomorrow. NO TRANSPORT LAA. Dx My driver's not in miri! Naah, I got no driver. My MUM. Go melbourneeeee again, without me. And I asked her to bring me out today, she says she has to pack and stuff. PSSH. Then i'll have to wait so long till she comes back again. Gah. Gonna be bored and hungry again. My dad works until so late, so yea..no one can bring me out to eat or buy junks for me to eat. XD Gonna be alone again with my maid and people.. Noooo. D; So this week, imma rest first! Next week start studying again, i guess. POOOH. LIFE. Even facebook's so boring now. Nothing to do online. D: So yah, im done. So hungry now. bleh.

ADIOS!