WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Patience? Not anymore.
Written @ 9:14 AM
One day, if I can't stand you anymore, I swear you'll regret pissing me off. Just once more, and you're dead. Never in my life have I met anyone worse than you. Don't think everyone loves you, worships you. It's just no one dares to stand up and talk back to you yet, I'll be glad to be the first one. Mind your manners, watch out. I'm sick of being patient, being insulted and being humiliated by you. I'm trying to ignore your shet, but you're going overboard. Don't think you're always right, always the best, always the coolest, well you're nothing if your manners sucks like hell. I'm going to be patient, but if i can't tolerate your disgusting attitude anymore, i WILL ruin your life like how you ruin mine. Now don't ask who this idiot is, for I won't tell anyone. Except maybe one of my friend knows it already, but i'm pretty sure this person wouldn't leak it. I wish I never met you, idiot.

ANYWAYSSSS, forget about that. I'm sick of being patient and people over using my kindness. EEISH. So, today's saturday! Going to st.co concert tonight! With manda, cg, wai hing. I heard that it's not so nice? Some of the people that went last night. But don't care lah..Bought the tickets already. == Just one more weekend to go!! TILL MONDAY. OYEA BABY. ;DD I hope every thing works well. *crosses fingers* This will be a short post. I WILL TAKE PICS, so yeah, stay tuned! :3

Adios!