Friday.
Soo lazy to update recently. No, not lazy. Busy. -.- Only ten more days till trial exam. Oh, and not going to school today. :3 At home 'pia'. 8D No really, I WILL study. Such a GOOD student like me won't skip school anyhow. ahaha. I hardly ever skipped school before. Might be doing this more often starting from today cos the school's not teaching anymore. All my useless teachers are..USELESS. And i'm like, very slow already. I haven't even touch my science and KH. Now how the heck can I finish two subjects within 10 days?? Geo i don't plan to read, sejarah I am so not touching it anymore, spent too much time on it, BM BI M3 no need read. So yea, two more subjects which i suck at. I actually have confidence for sejarah now. OO: I'm pretty sure this is my first time saying it. I kinda like sejarah now. :| After 'pia-ing' for a month, I guess i'm getting better? Proves that everything needs hard work. If like, all my subjects THIS hardworking, straight A not a problem? BAH -_- What i'm scared now is BM. Which I can't even help myself. It just..SUCKS. A LOT. Especially paper 1. Hmph.
So four days ago was Monday, which was also my birthday! Well..everything went pretty smoothly..i guess. The dinner was okay. I think everyone enjoyed themselves? Then walked to the snooker place. My effing goodness, I won't ever go that place anymore. Full of smoke! I got there, get headache. Something made me disappointed though. O: No, not about the birthday, other stuffs. Yea. Maybe only viven knows. Talked so much crap to her. It's good to have a friend which you can spill everything to without being afraid that it will be leaked. :) Like, nine years of friends? I know her, so I can tell her like anything. Sorry to bring you guys to that place. -_- I didn't know it was THAT bad. I DID enjoy myself, i think. Gah. Oh, and I didn't expect people to give me presents. LOL. But everyone did! Almost. Loookie!

All of it so pinkish. LOL. This is only part of it. Still have that super duper cute bear which chong ghee, kenny and wai hing give. :D Thanks guys! It's so..SOFT. 8D And cute!! Guess that means my yellow bear has another friend. :D And received..famous amos cookies, cake and a cup for some guy. Yeh -_- That's about it. I loveee you guys so much! In history tuition, a guy name kae tsong was like, 'jiang da fang, jiang duo ren wei le ni mei you qu bu xi'. LOL i feel special. Buahahaha. Thanks guys. Seriously. :') I feel very lucky sometimes, because i'm complete. My heart's complete. With my friends and someone to love. That's the happy thing about life, to be in love and to be loved. Well, I'm a darn lucky girl. And it's all thanks to GOD. I'm proud to be a Christian and I am grateful to the Lord for what He has given me. A complete life.

Awww, so sweet! Just like you and meee! <33 LOLOL -.-
My yellow bear and it's new buddy! Haha. Yea I know the white one's more cute. My yellow bear it's like already more than five years. Actually I forgot when I got it, but it's very long already. And i cant believe i still love it so much. -_- LOL. Yeh, i'm childish. :D So i'm done now, gonna so STUDYYYYYY. FUU PMR. Actually i take this test more seriously than PMR, cos it determines which class we go next year, and PMR's like, useless. But I'm feeling so lazy these few days, lazier than last few weeks. Oh noooo. D: I wonder how's everyone at school now. :3 8.10 am now. Early right? I woke up like one hour before this. Sot one ==. And again, thaaaaank youuu. I'm very grateful. :)
Oh and one more thing, I might not update very often anymore. BUSY LAHH D: And i will NOT go out anymore, until maybe this test ends. And i'm still so addicted to computer. @__@ Feel like deactivating my facebook account. GAH. I MIGHT. So don't be surprised if you can't find my account one day. ;)
ADIOS!! <333