Disturbed.
Sometimes, I wonder, what did I do to deserve this in my life? How I wish time would go back. Maybe to form two or form one. Maybe form two. That's when I found happiness. But form THREE, it's all different. It's like, one PAIN IN THE ASS just left my life, and another one comes. Well now, I have another two. I know I'm quick-tempered and all that, but this has got nothing to do with those pests in my life. I'm being VERY PATIENT, I almost never scold people before? But WHY. WHY ME? WHY COME IRRITATE MY LIFE? Do you know that I'm having a darn test soon? Trial and PMR are coming, why come bother me? I am a quiet girl. (YES,I AM). I'm not even so active in school or anything, why does so many people want to come bother my life? No, I'm not being 'bu yao lian' like so many people find me, but SERIOUSLY, LEAVE ME ALONE DAMNIT. What's more BU YAO LIAN is that when I ignore people, they still won't stop bothering me. EVERYDAY, I have to be pissed off because of something, and you know this will cause side effects to me? I can't bloody concentrate on my studies! I'm not being a mean bitch or what, but seriously, TRY HAVING THEM IN YOUR LIFE. Bet you'll kill them. I'm being so patient, I'm never rough to those pests, but it seems like if I don't do something,they WILL crawl to the top of my head. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE OVERUSE MY KINDNESS. Again, I'm not being bu yao lian. I MAY BE quick-tempered, but that's maybe when I'm at home or something. But hey, I changed. I'm better at controlling myself now. But it seems like this was a bad idea. Now people can do however to me, and think like I have no feelings at all? You know what? I rather be called a bitch by those pests, than letting them crawl to the top of my head, everyday pissing me off.
Of course, I have to thank some people for making me feel better. I don't like sharing these things to people, because THOSE BLOODY PEOPLE aren't even worth to talk about. Talking about it just makes me feel more pissed off. But after sharing, I DO feel better. So, thanks. ;) Thank you to the good listener, you know who you are. *wink* And thank YOU for making me happy. *winkwink*. Maybe without you guys, i WILL become crazy one day, high blood pressure, and die. >__> I have to thank my friends too though, school is such a good place. Because that is the only time where I don't have to be pissed, cos my phone's not with me. PEACEFUL MUCH? YEA. So I seriously hope they can fark off? Yehh, I'm rough. Only when I'm pissed. I don't think swearing is cool, but sometimes, when you're angry, you just can't control yourself, yea? OKAAAAY. I'm done complaining. >_> This is becoming sort of a public diary. lul. :3 But I just want people to know, THAT MY HEART'S NOT MADE OUT OF WOOD. It has blood, it's pumping, it's functioning, it has aorta (WTF?HAHAHA), and last but not least, it has feelings.
ADIOS