WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Yesterday.
Written @ 8:08 AM
HELLO! :) Yesterday was fun. OYEA. 8D It was sort of like, Amanda's birthday and at the same time we shopped for the summer dress. I reached at about 2. Manda and vanessa reached earlier. So yeah, when i reached, went to the dress room and find them. LOL. Amanda asked me to try a dress. Didn't dare to change at first. Bleh. Then asked her not to look! xD change change change, then camwhore! Spent a lot of time in the dressing room, then at last we didn't buy anything. Wonder if the Nicole worker there is mad. Ehehe. Who cares. Then after that went to ripcurl, saw this sexy black dress, amanda wore it. oh yeah, it looks sexy. xD Nice, and the price is nice too. RM160. :) Then we went to the kawaii shop. Yeah the shop name was KAWAII. Amanda was allergic to it. hahaha. But, we still went in. Saw this friggin' long green dress, and a short yellow one. I tried the green one first, then swapped with manda. The yellow one looks better on me, and the green one looks better on manda. xD

SEEE. Amanda looks good in the green one. :D But suggested her to cut it short, make it sexy. 8DD I like the yellow one though. I'll bring my banker..i mean MUM, next time. My mum was like, when's the leo camp? "aug 7". "ohh still long lah, wait till parkson has sale again". lol -_- GAH. Wonder when that's gonna happen. But if parkson has sale, i'm definitely buying from nicole. Dresses there are nice! ;DD

So like, i don't think I can study much this weekend. OHH NOOO. D; Why? It's gonna be a fun weekend! My long-time-no-come aunt is coming! Mum's sis, and the husband. Yea. So they're living in my house. Coming today. My mum's like, cleaning up now. :PP My dad's gonna bring us to Grand Palace tonight. MMMMM.. I actually have two birthday parties to go today. -.- One's ellen's, another one is..someone from st.co too. Yea. Why must all the fun stuff happen on saturday? D; I have tuition damnit! Can't skip anymore, i skipped too many times already. bu hao yi shi. D: Then Sunday I can't go to Amanda's birthday too! SORRRRRRRRY. LOVEEEYOU! :D:D Ahaha. My dad's bringing us to Escapade. 8DDD SUSHIII. Be jealous. HAHAHA. Not.

Still, the studying part. I'm so effing lazy to study!! BUT THERE'S NO MORE TIME LEFT. I've finished with my form 1 and 2 sejarah. Now form 3! Gonna read the whole book for the second time again. This time, imma memorize it. D8 Damn sejarah. Seriously effing hate sejarah. Just scared that I won't be able to get straight A's because of sejarah. D; If that seriously happens..im gonna do something stupid to myself. seriously. I plan to get straight A's! But now i have no confidence at all. D; C'mon. Why am i so bad at memorizing things?! I hate my brain. -_- I'm like, dropping at every subject now. People are improving, and i'm dropping. fuu it. D': OH YEA, before i end this, little announcement. :P I've asked my mum to keep my comp from monday to thursday, starting from next week. So i won't be online till friday. EVERY WEEK UNTIL PMR. SERIOUSLY. The computer's making me worse. Making my eyes worse, making my academics worse. I planned to deactivate my facebook..but, nah. So I won't be online! Till the weekends. If you miss me, text me, don't find me through the comp. :D /cough.

ADIOS!