Like what the title says. I'm so sick of life. I mean, I still love my life, but it's just so boring damnit. It's the same everyday. You wake up, go school, tuition, study and sleep. Just like that, everyday. Seriously, I so freakin' want PMR to come. Just let me fail it! I don't want to study anymore. Maybe to our seniors, this is just peanuts, PMR is nothing for them. Yea, that I believe. Try SPM. Imma die. >__> Still, just let me sit for the damn exam. PMR is like the X-Factor to everything. I can't go out, have fun, or do anything! Not that my mum doesn't let, but i'm just trying to make myself not go out and play anymore. Until PMR ends. Cos if i leave home, i'll feel all guilty again. -.- But on the other hand, i'm so sick of studying, and sometimes, when i DO feel like going out, my mum's lazy to bring. So pissed. Gah. I'm pretty sure no one in this world enjoys studying. To those who does, then, screw you. xD But i'm sure no one loves studying. Mhm. I KNOW WE NEED EDUCATION AND ALL THAT SHET, but EDUCATION in MALAYSIA? You've got to be kidding. We study like hell, but our education level is low like shit. Wake up at about SIX in the morning for school. Try telling that to an Aussie, they'll think we're nuts! See, they're smarter than us, and their school time is shorter than us, and more fun! With field trips and all those. But ours? PFFFT. You see, studying BM is useless, our English is low like hell, Geo, useless maybe, Sejarah, WTF MUCH? We don't even need this for our future ambition, KH, okay lah i guess, general knowledge, Math and Science are OKAY too i guess. -.- But education here..makes us dumber. Yeah. I would so love to leave malaysia after pmr. But i dont think my mum lets though, she says i'm too young, and not independent enough. == OKAY FINE, how about i leave after form four? I don't freaking want to sit for SPM, which is also USELESS. We don't even need the results, so what for do we sit for it? We only need the trial exams' result. THAT'S ALL. SPM IS USELESS TOO. And this year, PMR is also useless. The results we get, are also useless. We're using trial exams' result too! HAAAAIH. If only i'm old enough to do stuffs now. -.- And when I AM old enough, first thing I'll do is get myself out of this country first.

OH LOOKIE!! :D It's a letter for ME! LOL. Naah, it's just a birthday card.

From the insurance company again.
I get this every year. lol. Every year around this month, i'll definitely receive a letter. From the insurance people. I've always liked the birthday cards they send, it's niceee. ;) I have a lot now. I keep them. Speaking about birthday, mine's just around the corner. 15 more days from today! (sunday) :DDD I do, personally, have a small wish. Ehehe. But of course I'm not saying it out, just secretly hope someone would fulfill it for me. It's pretty simple and stupid actually, but hey, i'm easily satisfied with things. ;) Manda asked me about the party thing, so I gave her two choices, Marriott or Taman Awam. Seems like Marriott is out already, cos we need to book a room to go to the pool and beach. GAH DAMNIT. That was so perfect! D; So now Taman Awam is the only choice. I planned to go GCM though, but, no one has membership. So....Taman Awam? D: Or not need party lah hor? :D Just one thing, I have no idea how to do the BBQ thing, so if you guys would to it for me, i will <333333333 you guys to the max! Naah, i'm not asking you guys to do it, just saying that i have no idea how to barbeque stuff. :X I can't waitttt! My birthday I mean. YES, I'M A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT IS EXCITED ABOUT HER BIRTHDAY. I know i need a life. But that's like the only fun event coming up. Ohh wait, there's still leo camp. So yea. 2 fun things on the first week only. After that, boredom again. =__= LAIFEE ISS BORINGGG without youuuuu <333.....my friends. ;D Yarr, I can't imagine life without friends. :O It would be a dull..dull life. That's the only thing I like about school now. NOW. Kinda useless to go school though, teachers are not teaching at all! Even if they did, no one ever listen either. Rather stay at home sleep and study. -.- Yea. But FRIENDS make it a better place to be in. There are two reasons i love school. One is friends. Another one is...AHH, YOU KNOW. *wriggles eyebrows* ;DD Bleh. So yeah, I'm doneeeeee.
ADIOS!