WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
So confused.
Written @ 6:12 PM
Yeah. I'm so confused right now. About my birthday. Manda suggested a party, so yeah, I thought, why not a party. My last actual birthday party was during primary 6. I would show you guys the pics, but i forgot where i put it. -.- Ahhh, I remember back then when i had no fringe. LOL. My forehead's BIGG and fugly. Yea. Lemme show you some pics! Taken during primary 6, last day of school. ;D

Kelvin and Cikgu Tajuddin! ;DD CUTE RIGHT? LOL

With Vivien. ;)

Emily and Oscar. Oscar was so cuteeeeee! :O

Ellen. LOL. Yes, I cropped me out. :P

Adorable. ;D

:)

We used to be like, extremely close. Yes, I look fugly. -.- And, i was pimple-less! AWWW D:
Yeah, found those pics when I searched for my bday pics. Anyways, back on topic. MY FARKING BIRTHDAY. Last night, I asked my mum in car, when I was on the way to tuition. I asked her if I could have a dinner with my friends. She said OKAY. Then I continued asking, Grand Palace can? Then here comes the long lecture.. She said NO. Haven't learn to earn money already so 'da fang'..'chia' people go grand palace eat, you know how expensive it is or not?? You call 1 or 2 friends can la..(impossible much?)..then i told her at least 6. then she's like, you know one person how much or not?? 50 for each perseon. 300 for food?! Then drinks again?? BLABLABLA. I was immediately so disappointed. So moodless when I went to tuition. Seriously felt like crying..It's like my second time having a party, i'm not even having it every year, can't she just spend that 300 on me? SIGHH. SO DISAPPOINTED. I kept arguing with her. OF COURSE, When your parents say no, you can't fight back. -.- Cos they're the ones with money. PFFT. Was so freaking pissed off that time. Then tuition..SEJARAH LAGI. Almost fell asleep. Was doing the past year papers. I got 52/60!!! IT'S LIKE MY FIRST TIME GETTING 50+/60. My highest was 2007. 90. FOR SEJARAH. If i can get those kind of marks during school tests..i really WILL fly to the sky. Every year, after getting my sejarah paper back, i go all emo and swear again. =.= GAH. So after tuition, I was STILL feeling so disappointed. After all the happiness, after all I planned it with my friends..my mum just says NO. THE END. ARGHHH. So I kinda didn't talk to her for the night..till morning. Sheeesh. I was sitting at the back, my tears felt like falling again. REALLY. SO. DISAPPOINTED. I mean like...just ONCE a year damnit. Then like..after few minutes, my mum was like " Hey, why not try imperial or something else?". I was still mad. But then I was like whoa, when did she become so kind. -.- Zzz..Then discuss discuss..at last, still haven't made any decision. Then just now when I got back from school, I didn't talk much in car. :\ Then my mum gave me this paper. She called three restaurants to ask for the buffet price. (whoa, touched. LOL). Then..the only one which is suitable was Dynasty. So I'm not too sure now, cos around Dynasty there's no place to walk? Just scared that we can't talk very loud. -.- Fine dining lehh. We can't act like barbarians. :\ LOL. So yeah, then my mum suggested another place..Also an indoor place. Not fine dining. The food there is not bad. But it's um..chinese food i guess. :\ Nice environment. Nice location, at Pelita there. So we can walk around maybe. HMPH. Gonna discuss with my friends tomorrow then. I kinda felt like cancelling, but then I really want to go out with my friends! D: Hopes everything will run smoothly by that day. 11 days to go! XDD Ohh and guys...remember to buy me presents! HAHAHAHA, NOT. No seriously, I'm just kidding. You guys attending the dinner and skipping tuitions for me is good enough already. ^_^ REALLY! Am touched. Ahaha. Sooo yea, sorry for keep changing places. -.- It's not that I want to..just really can't have it at Grand Palace then. D: Oh well. FUN is all what matters. And I hope my little wish comes true. ;) Very stupid though. You can ask if you want to. Personally. Only to my GIRL friends. BLEH. :P So yea,I'm done. <3 you guyssss! ;DD

Adios!