HEYYY (: Just a short post. Feel like blogging. ;D Tomorrow's Parent's Day. Which means, we're all dead meat. I haven't even got my position yet. Why the heck is our class teacher taking so long? Gosh, always come in class, and change topic. Brain wash us so that we won't ask him about the results and hardly ever teach. -.- Though I STILL have to thank him for my BM results tho. ;) First time getting an 80 for BM in chung hua! :D:D Wooh. Anyways, tomorrow. Ohmy, i don't know what's gonna happen. Not that i'm worried about anything. But, it's the fact that i know im not going to get number one again, BUT what number will i drop to? First position's reserved for that *cough* cousin *cough* of mine. >___> Yeah. COPY ANSWER LAH, NOW SHUANG LIAO MA? Dx But, i guess he deserves it. -.- He IS smart actually. Blah. I REALLY hope I can at least get number two. Class teacher said, two people get number two. D: One boy one girl. Omg, which boy this time so pro hah? LOL. Just kidding. Teacher said this time all the girls dropped, most of the boys improved. D: Am gonna do better next term though. Hmph. Ain't gonna let those who copied answer beat me. ):< And next term, I pray for an A for sejarah. WILL PIA SEJARAH. Trust me. I will. Memorize. The. Whole. Book. Mhm.
Kinda excited for the Leo camp thingy. Gonna go shop for summer dressss! With my friends. Girlfriends. 8D Shopping spree! Ow yeah. Gonna try all the dresses. :P Am actually quite excited cos of the dinner. only. yeah. And besides, it's only one day. No overnight. So it doesn't have to be so mafan, need to bring so many things. Signed up already. No turning back. Hopes to see a certain person. :PPPP Man, i have to skip tuition again. A bit 'bu hao yi shi' cos i always postpone my that tuition. A lot of times already. :\ But then, my mum allowed me to go. So, yeah. Finally. Another dress for meeeee. Straps. *the perverted face* I'M GONNA BE LIKE A HAWAIIAN. ;D Hawaiiii girl. KAWAII. :3 Okay, enough crap. I hope more people can go. D: Really. So it would be cheaper and stuff. And more familiar people. Not ALL st.jo people only. Gah.
KTHXBYE. ;)