WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Parent's Day
Written @ 8:37 AM
I'm back from the Parent's Day thingy. Wasn't that bad. No, actually it's very good, yet bad. ): I've always loved Parent's Day. Ehehehe. I reached there at like..6.50 AM. Blame my crazy mother. -_- We were the first ones of course. There were no one. Except a sissy teacher in the dark classroom. No electric. Bleh, soi. So hot. So, go get the number, then sit down. I don't really get the point of getting a number though. I was the only one there. .__. So like, this morning I couldn't sleep. Woke up so freakin' early. Then just continue lying on the bed..Till it's time. Was so worried about my results. Was REALLY hoping to get at least number 2. When I got there..disappointment comes. I..didn't even get top 5. Damnit. Then that moment i just went speechless. Loved what teacher said tho. Ahahaha. Say if I worked harder on Sejarah, then i'm okay already, can get straight A. "she has potential to get straight A lah..Very high discipline too, quiet in class, example student." LOLOL. THAT was before i got my results. Then teacher go find my report card and..dum dum dum..eff-ing position. Pfft. My mum didn't say anything though. Hmph. Even if she didn't say anything, bet she's disappointed. Even I myself, am already sad enough. My gosh. Dropped so much. Hmph. D class standard also not bad lah. -.- Highest average 79.82. Stupid freakin' guy. With a rotten attitude, but a brain of Einstein. Okay, not really. But seriously. Wanna dig out his brain. Well, *clapclap* couzzy, you got first. PFFT. /cough. == So, i'm kinda like, disappointed, yet happy. O_o Happy that it's over, and the comments, uh, used to it. :\ Every year the same. ;D Weird thing is that teacher didn't show me the Teachers' comments and the Operasi Sinar paper which he said he would show our parents, yesterday. Hmm. Maybe cuz there's nothing to show either, i guess. So yeah. I guess that's all. ): and :). Will work harder, really. :'(

Adios!