WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
A new experience.
Written @ 10:32 AM
Yesterday was awesome! Well, kinda. Morning was okay. Afternoon was boring. Night time! OMGOMG. I didn't plan to watch the match at first. Then at 10pm, I wanted to offline already. Then two friends of mine kept reporting to me. LOLL. First was manda, keep swearing there. Ahaha. GERMANY SCORED ONE GOAL WITHIN THREE BLOODY MINUTES!! DAMNIT. That time i was still in front of the comp. Seriously didn't plan to watch at first. Then it's like getting more and more 'jin zhang'. Then i couldn't resist it. My laptop wasn't with me, but I wanted to online in front of my tv so badly. So i grabbed my ipod and onlined! ;D Kept typing wrong words, was so pissed off and wanted to type quickly. One supports ehem, germany, :P and manda and i were supporting argentina, which clearly..failed us. Why keep kicking so high?!! Germany's defense's too pro. D: The first goal, my confidence already started decreasing. Then second one..third one.. then it's like, almost till the end already. Suddenly saw my dad come down. O_O I was like, fuu fuu, why suddenly come down, it's so late already. In my heart of course. Cos my parents actually sleep pretty early. I was alone at my karaoke room last night. With a fan. Was too lazy to switch on the aircond. When i on the tv, it has already started like for 15 minutes. So i just sat down, on my ipod, sign in, then immediately two friends came finding me. One is like, swearing to me, HAHAHA, and one..is supporting germany, so yeah. Then when it's like almost finished, I thought Germany's gonna score 3, then they kick in another one! Which made me feel like punching someone. If the one sitting beside me wasn't my dad, i swear i will strangle someone. Oh then suddenly 11+, perv came finding me. He supports Argentina too. LOLOL. Then came, and first word i read was Shit. I was laughing, and pissed off at the same time. So perv DO know some bad words. 8D Then when it's like 90 minutes already, over, was SO pissed off, then yeah, some words slipped out of my mouth. :P My dad went up already. I closed the tv, and went back to my comp. Immediately, i opened facebook and LOL, everyone started posting. Quite a lot of people supported Argentina. :O Then..we all lost. Disappointed. not even a single goal. ): Gah. My first bet, first time watching football, first time supporting a team, FAILED. Dx And betting is different with gambling. Christians aren't supposed to gamble. Even if it's RM1, it's called gambling already. So, yeah, PEOPLE, DO REMEMBER, GAMBLING IS A SIN. ^__^ lol. Monday, gonna see my friends' reaction. LOL. So sleepy now. Slept at 12+. Woke up at 6+. -.- My mum didn't tell me we're going to church this morning! Cos we normally go during the night, so yeah. Not enough sleep. GAH. And I've got two tuitions today. D; Oh well. >___> Yesterday was a fun yet pissy day! :3 Ohh, and when i got up, closed the door, turned my back, I SAW MY MUM. O_O YEAH. I was worrying she might come down the whole night, then i saw her in my bedroom. X_X I thought i was gonna be dead meat. She just asked what was i doing downstairs, then i said watching football, then i smiled, then she say faster go sleep. LOL. PHEW. Thought i was in deep shet. THANK GOD. SERIOUSLY. :D So yeah, best night. With manda and..DOTDOTDOT. First time online till so late too. -.- Manda says im weird. Ahahaha. What, i'm a good daughter okay? XDDD BLEH. Might actually watch again some other days. ;) hohoho.

ADIOS!