Felt like blogging again. Life's getting more and more busy? PMR's getting nearer and nearer. Oh crap. Finally finished the whole sejarah form 2 textbook, in like, about one week? Still too fast. -.- I DID try to memorize, but i don't think it works. D; I STILL CAN'T REMEMBER ALL OF THEMMM. DAMN MY BRAIN. D;
Anyways, here comes a sad news. Our schoolmate, Belinda Ho, a 15-year-old student, has just passed away today. It is a very sad news for all of us I'm sure. We may not know her, but even I, feel very sorry and sad for her. :( We were all hoping on miracle, seems like God took her away from this world. But don't be sad guys, you all should be happy that God took her away, because now, He can take care of her. She's in another peaceful world right now. Few days ago, I had really put in all my effort to pray for this girl. Seems like God took her away, but we all shouldn't be sad. She had been strong, survived for a few weeks. Well, now she can be in a happier place. :)
Back on topic, I felt so relieved when I finished all my projects. THREE projects to be done. It's all done now!! :D But then, this means it's time to study. I feel like watching Eclipse, but, don't feel like going out. :\ Study? Eclipse? Study? D; Awww. Maybe I can just buy the CD and watch. But I'll still get to go out though. Haven't buy my summer dress yet! 8D Need to go shopping again. O: By shopping I mean buy books. -.- YEAH. /COUGH. I used to love shoppings, but now, whenever there's free time, seriously have to study already. Especially my sejarah. D; Have to go find my form 1 textbook. Gah. I'm pretty sure I have it! Hmmm..Another thing that keeps bothering my brain. What hairstyle should I cut??? D; I love long hair..But for a change, I might actually cut it short. SHORT. But I still want to tie it though, too hot. I kept asking my mum whether I should or not, and she's like, Hairs will grow, go cut lah! Gah..So MAYBE I'll cut it. Just not sure how short and what style. :( Boo.
About football, for the finals, I'm supporting HOLLAND!!! SPAIN DOWN YOU GOOOO! D:< Made me so xia soi, stupid cg. :P HOLLAND HOLLAND, PLEASE DONT FAIL ME!! LOL, two days ago, went inside class, cg saw me, then start jio me liao, AND THE OCTOPUS. BLEH. Even if I won't eat it, the Germans would make it into salad, or shark food. According to the news paper. LOL.
So like, yeah. THAT'S LIFE! Football is actually nice! :O CHEALSEA!! 8D Okay, I'm being all random now. Idk what else to write!
ADIOS!