Fifa's over.
So yeah, FIFA fever is over! Time to get back to normal again. No more betting, gambling or "I SUPPORT "Country Name"!!". All back to normal. I think. Yesterday, no i mean THIS MORNING, was my first time staying up till so late, to watch FOOTBALL. Man, Idk why was I so desperate to watch, until I'm willing to sacrifice my beauty sleep. o_o Maybe because it's the finals. And i have people to accompany me watch it. :D Gah. set my alarm at like 2.15 am and went to sleep at 9. So my noisy alarm woke me up, and i went down alone. :\ On the tv, sign in, and it starts! I was quite awake at first. Then slowly got hungry. Then when it's like four plus already, I was starting to get sleepy. Was getting really boring cos the time's up and it's still 0-0. PROVES HOW GOOD IS NETHERLANDS TOO!!! So yeah, i grabbed some junk food. Eat eat eat. Kept posting and 'liking' people's status on facebook too. Ahaha. Most people support Spain though. -.- I KNOW Spain's good, but I'm always the one going against people. Ehehe. So yeah, I SUPPORT NETHERLANDS! Even though I knew PAUL was very accurate, still, I supported Ned. Was trying to go against it, who knows, if Ned really wins, that freakin' octopus would be in the pan by now. No wait, the Germans DID intend to make them into salad, or feed it to the shark. 8D But Spain wanted to buy it, for 30k i think? Ah, Don't know. WHO CARES. Damn octopus. >__> So since I'm always going against what most people support, i kept losing. -.- No i did not gamble or anything, just, secretly, mentally lose. Okay, wth? Yeah. :) So 4.20am, 90 minute's over. I thought it was the end. Then they give extra 3 minutes, STILL, NO GOAL. GAHH. Then after that they extended another half hour. Goshh. Until 5am! The last few minutes, I was getting more and more nervous, then...Spain kicked in!!! Was swearing all around. FUUU. But hey, you HAVE to admit, Netherlands was REALLY GOOD too! If not the match wouldn't have lasted so long. BLEH! Wasted my whole morning. Gosh. No, not really. I actually...enjoyed it, for some reasons. *wink* And it's a new experience for me too! So yeah, it pissed me off deeply, yet, it's actually quite okay. ;) After 5, I straight off my laptop, and went to bed again. Alvin in school was like, Spain win liao straight rain. LOL. He supports Ned too! OWYEAH! 8D Now I have to wait another 4 more years to watch fifa again. ): Or I might not even get to watch it anymore. I'll be 19! And I'm sure I won't have a TV in my apartment in uni. BLAH. Football is actually quite nice! :O Kinda like it now. Now I understand why some people love it so much. -.- The FEELING you have, when you actually support a team, and it's exciting! :D I still can't believe i woke up for football. Mygosh. So..I had a half hour nap, wake up..blablabla, then go school. When I entered class, yeah, the boys were all talking about it. =.= And, i survived the whole day in school without sleeping! :DD Now, i'm REALLY sleepy. Will go sleep after this!
Adios!