WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Sibuuuu.
Written @ 6:41 PM
I'M FINALLY BACK FROM HELL..I mean sibu. :D Yea. My horrible three-day trip is over. I haven't been there for a several years already, and it's still the same old suckish. (: Sorry Sibu. ;D My parents actually planned to stay longer. The hotel they booked three nights, but then there's seriously nothing to do already, so they canceled one night. Mhm. It's THAT boring. Yeah. So..Let me tell you something about SIBU. 8D It's a boring place that has lame malls. The clothes there are.. :) I won't be mean. But seriously, EW. The foods are..AWESOME. I definitely gained weight. :D So..this three days, day one i ate kampua and beef noodle at 10+pm. Share lah. I was already so sleepy but my dad kept wanting to go. :O My eyes already almost fell out, and he still wants to eat. LOL. So yeah. We went out. And there was still so many people having supper. :O I ate, half asleep. Was soooo full already. But kept eating. Second morning, ate kampua and beef noodle again. 8D Then tea time, went to try rojak, made by orang iban. :O NICE! Different from chinese style, it's niceee. And third day, which is this morning, i had kampua again. :D My aunt gave us a whole bag of uh..FOOD. Kompia and stuffs. Idk what to call them in english. Just a lot. :D I'm not gonna be hungry anymore. For the next few days that is. ;)Bought one uh..weird looking dress. The clothes there are seriously..=.= /PUKE. The way people drive at there are SERIOUSLY KIK. The roads are all sooo squeezy and tiny. One lane in, one lane out. Yeah, smtg like that. And people there just simply drive. >_> Some of the arrows on the roads cant even see anymore, then yea, you don't know which way's in or out. :S I guess i'll just upload pics. I'm soo lazy to type, after five hours in cars. Tired, but i still feel like blogging. :3


This car owner is so..SMART.

SIBU?

Their Star Cineplex is big. :O

I zoomed in this one, so it looks very blur. My name! :D

View from my hotel.

The rojak i said. Doesn't look very appetizing huh? But it's nice! Should go try it!

Chung's. 8D

This is what i meant by KIK. They park behind people, and there's no one in the car!! WTH. Happened to me too. A Savy was parking behind my dad's car. Inside there, there's no people too. :\

Wisma Sanyan. The only "good" shopping mall there. But it's nothing compared to Parkson here. Maybe it's like the imperial mall here. :D EW

Yeah, I deleted my faces. Too ugly. Can't stand. x)
So that's all.
Adios.