I'm okay.
Sorry about my previous post, which isn't really positive. Yeah, I'm alright now. Got all my papers back. At least..My average is still A. 76++. Ow yeah. 8D I thought I wasn't going to get an A, but who knows, God blessed me, and gave me an A. Really unsatisfied with this exam, but what's done is done. Everyone improved but I dropped. I don't know why. Seriously. I did study! But I dropped. And did a lot of careless mistakes. Well I don't really care about this anymore. It's over, and I don't want to be sad no more. >_> Being sad sucks. Making my life miserable only. One thing I've learned this time, never be too over confidence and never put high hopes on anything EVER again. Oh wait, make that two lessons. Every time I have high hopes on something, it just disappoints me greatly in the end. And about the over-confidence-thingy, I actually thought a certain subjects were really easy this time, but my results turn out to be like rubbish. So yeah, I'll be more careful next time checking my answers. -.-
ANYYYWAYS, it's a new skin! Looks kinda emo, like attempting suicide. BLEH. But i like it. (: No school for today. No one in my class wants to celebrate Teacher's Day. Well, most people disagree. So yeah, no party. D: I wanted to eattt. No, not helping the teachers to celebrate, it's all about us students eating. YEAHH. Evil, yea? Mhm. Going to Parkson later. BIRTHDAAAAY CELEBRATIONNN. To tell the truth, i'm actually quite sick of going there already. The whole holiday, I don't know how many times I've been there already. Keep doing the same things, watch movie, eat, bowling. BLAH. And today I'm going again! == No, not blaming anyone or anything now. Just, yeah, sick of parkson. I can't believe I actually said that. o_o So this will be a short post. I'M HAPPY NOW. i think. So, no worries. ^___^ <-- Gay much? Yea.
Adios!