WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Holidays, that's my life.
Written @ 11:08 AM
SORRRRRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG! I've been busy! Okay, that was a lie. I'm lazy. Nothing really interesting happened these two weeks. Except for yesterday. Wan Ling's birthday. YEAH. Now that was awesome. And my upper arms still hurt. Used a lot of energy holding the..duck thingy which i don't know how to call. And then I don't know who named it sexercise. LOLOL. Sounds very wrong, yea? Ian they all were making those sound. "sound" when people are having you-know-what. It sounded so wrong. My gosh. Alvin shook the thing so hard then all of us kept screaming. I almost fell off. Butt kept knocking to that thing. :3 But it was fun though. Enjoyed too, when we were at the beach. Thank goodness there were no sandflies or whatever crap that people say it'll make your legs itchy. If I brought extra clothes, maybe I would end up like Ian.

AHAHAHAHA.
Okay maybe not like that. If I brought extra clothes I could've went in much deeper and splash people. Yeah. So I managed to stay dry. Okay, not really. Except for last night. All the rides were wet. And who cares? We all just sat down like that. Especially the slide. I asked manda to try sliding down first. ahahha. Cos it was for children. I was afraid that my butt's gonna get stuck halfway, so yeah. She managed to slide down. So I slide down too! And after that.. my pants was wet. >__> I thought amanda wipe dry already. :P But no, there's still water. And SAND. Oh, talk about sand. Ian was so funny. When he was playing with the swing he said the sand is rubbing his butt. ahaha. yeah, sounds very wrong. Cos he went into the sea, and yeah, the sand went into his body and every part too. 8D Back to the beach part, I kept taking pictures too! Camwhore. :3 But I'm too lazy to upload it here. Facebook's already made me so pissed. Keep "Upload Failed". But at last, it also succeed. So yeah, go to my facebook and see! ;D We then made sand balls..wan ling buried her feet, took pictures, jump..yadiyada. And night time! :D No wait, evening first. About 5 like that. When the cake reached. Yeah. Me, manda, and cg went to take it. We kept hoping wan ling wouldn't turn back. And luckily, she didn't! Then when we were near enough we screamed happy birthday to her. AHhaha. Yeah that was great. The cake part was my plan. The wordings were manda's plan. Happy birthday TIGER. LOLOL.

And cg sponsored money too. :) THEN night time. Dinner was great. Ian's very lasap when he's eating. :3 After that we went to the playground. AND PLAAAAAY. Kept screaming. Thank goodness no one was nearby. Well except for those people at the stall having their dinner/supper. TOO BAD FOR THEM, they can't eat peacefully. >:D After that alvin bought 3 cans of Carlsberg. I shared a bit with Manda. Blergh. It isn't nice. Not too bad either lah. Didn't drink much, in case I go home and do something stupid. Which I probably won't either. The alcohol percent very little. I still think red wine tastes better, and whiskey. And I'm glad they didn't shake that 'duck' when we were drinking. Or I seriously will have headache. Like very dizzy. Thennn, my car came. Said goodbye to everyone and left. That's the awesome-est day i've had during the entire holiday. Of course, I did have fun when I went out with manda they all to parkson too. But yesterday, WOOH, played till so high. 8D YEAH. THE ENDDDDD.

That was about yesterday. So for the whole holidayyyy, I managed to stuff this...

into my brain. The whole book. Yes, the whole form three. And yes I *cough* did *cough* study. Finished this in two weeks. First week i've been playing. And second and third week, i actually *coughs* studied. And the highlighter ain't for decoration. LOL. It has accompanied me during the whole process of studying. Pfft, sounds lame. :D In short, I used it a lot to highlight my book. Yeah. -.- So i'm giving credits to it. :PPP And, crap, I haven't finish my homework AND project. Damnit. I'm gonna start today. :3 I think. Last minute much? YEAH. It's thursday already. ;D Four more days back to school life again, and the sickening part is results. >____> Okay, I'm gonna change topic. I hate talking about them. Four more days to see my friends again! YAAAAAAAY! That's the more positive way of thinking. ;) So Yah, I'm done. :DDD
Adios!