WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Today!
Written @ 2:45 PM
HELLO! HAPPY LABOUR'S DAY PEOPLE! Although we ain't workers, but still. x)
Anyways, I had so much fun yesterday. ISCF rocks. :D And it made my leg, dead-ish feeling. Yesterday, we played treasure hunt. They hide all the clues and stuff in different classes. So we had to run here and there. Every time we reach a station, we have to run back down again to see the secret code then go to the next station. So yeah, we kept running up and down the STAIRS. O_O So by the time i got back, i feel like i can't even walk anymore. Our group got second! x) Quite good already. Since our group has only three girls. One form 2 or form 1 kid, and two form 3's. Other groups they have more people, and boys, and older people. So we were like, one station done, then need run all the way downstairs to see the next station. >_>

Then let's talk about today. Woke up pretty early. O_O To attend a useless event. Ruined my beauty sleep. D: The "Say No to Plastic Bag" event. When we were lining up outside the stadium, i saw a plastic bag on the grass. Then i was like, LOLLLL, "gek dao". We were like sardines. So crowded! Soooo many people attended. Then 7+am, we did some exercise, when the music just started, I started to laugh like hell! The actions are sooooo stupid. The sun was shining so brightly, and shined straight to where we're standing. By we, i mean my class and some other classes. Everyone followed what the people on the stage did. Well, mostly adults. Then I told my friend, I am soooo not doing that. But then at last, i got SO bored, then i started doing a bit. I'm sure I looked pretty stupid. C'mmon, can't they at least think out something more interesting? I mean the actions. it's like so retarded man! So about 7.30 the exercise end. My skin feels like it's burning. I didn't use sunblock OR umbrella. But I think I didn't get darker. Maybe a bit? Who cares. ;) So after the exercise, we went "shopping". I thought it would be QUITE interesting. Who knows..all they sell are drinks...food.. >_> Well, I didn't have coupon though. So i just accompanied my friend. Was kinda disappointed when i paid rm10, and they said the shirt is out of stock. >_> Not that I want that fugly shirt, but still, AS A REMEMBRANCE that i joined this stupid thing ten years ago if i'm 25 now. ;) I think even if i'm 50, the shirt would still be too big for me. >_> Free size. I thought free size was supposed to be small, then can stretch till very big, but who knows.. the government made it the opposite way. They made it soooo BIG. All the skinny/short people looked like they were wearing dress. x) So i went back home at 8 plus. Took a bath and went TUITION. >_> The nightmare-tuition. Gah. Till 12.30. Then lunch. Then back home growing mushroom till now. :D I'm too lazy to study. I have tuition again later at four. Gah. Labour Day, they should rest ma...D: So hardworking for what? BLEH. So that's my day!

Ta-ta for now! x)