WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Stressful life.
Written @ 1:11 PM
Hello, I'm back and more emo than usual! No lah. But seriously. Test's coming in six days! And I haven't touched any subjects but sejarah! SJ SJ SJ. My weakest subject and the only subject which I actually put so much effort, and never give me satisfying results. >_> Gah. Who to blame? Can't blame the teachers though. Blame MYSELF for being so stupid. Seriously, I haven't started any other subjects. Another six subjects. No wait, cut BM and BI out. Yeah, I haven't touch the other four subjects. And I'm still here blogging. Why? I think I'm gonna give up already. ARGH. This is the problem with malaysia. We all study longer than people outside our country, like, start school at 7AM, or having lesser holidays than them, and we're all still so stupid. If everyone was smart, malaysia already maju lah! Yes, i know, broken english much? Mhm. You see, people at other countries, they have field trips, longer holidays like summer holiday, and their school don't start at SEVEN. >_> And countries like United States or Australia, they're even more successful than us. Even China is too! Pfft. Malaysia, where racists are found here. Whathefish is the use of 1Malaysia? People still look down on each other. I mean like, will the Chinese people ever become the prime minister? IN YOUR DREAMS! Talk about DEMOCRATIC. Even Obama became the president of United States, and look at our country, MUNDUR SANGAT.

Conclusion, Malaysian education system sucks. But i'm not here to talk about my BELOVED country, I'm here to complain how stressed out I am. People actually think I'm happy in school. It's easy to pretend to be happy. Just put on a fake smile, and HAHAHA, and you're done! But nahh, I don't really pretend. My friends DO make me happy. Without them, maybe I'm already in the mental hospital because of too much stress. I think I just give too much pressure to myself. Whenever there is a test, small or big, I just feel so pressurized. I may look happy in school, but actually i'm already stressed out. I can still laugh, but my head's already so dizzy, my eyes could barely open, i yawn so often, if you guys did realize. I just don't like complaining too much. Later people think I'm so sympathetic. -.-

School is like the only place which I can laugh all I want. At home if I laugh, my mum would probably bring me go see the doc already. There's no one to talk to at home. Parents, working. Brothers, outside studying. I'm always alone at home. So I can't actually share my feelings to anyone, so if i stay at home for too long, i might actually go insane. There's no one to talk to! Everyday I reach home, online, then study, then tuition, then online. WHAT A BORING LIFE. Crap it.

I was telling my mum about it just now. Like, if i'm already so stressed out now, how about form 5? how about uni? Wouldn't it be worse?? I don't know how to help myself. ._. Whenever there is this word EXAM, i get all pressurized. Some people actually adore me? Not trying to show off here. People think i'm perfect. Some of my friends lahh. Like, i'm tall, fair, my life's so good, smart? HELLO? No one's perfect in this world. And the smart thing, is so totally untrue. I AIN'T SMART. My mum told be to be grateful of myself. >_> I'm gonna show you guys how well I FAIL this exam. My fail isn't F. Just C's. C is a fail for me already. Last term was just LUCK. And my parents put high expectations on me. That gives me more pressure. Gah darn it. I have no faith in myself. I feel like i'm getting more and more dumb. All my subjects suck. :| HAIZ. Freakin' life. I don't wanna die early. Too much stress or sadness isn't good for life you know? It makes life SHORTER.

So..yeah. I'm feeling so down. Though I still have to thank my friends though. :D You guys rock! XDXD I'm even feeling so dizzy now. I actually fell asleep halfway when I was studying last night. Fell asleep on the table. When I woke up I was like WTFISH, then i straight went to bed. My eyes couldn't even open anymore. So there's no point continue studying also. So I went to sleep. Then wake up for school. And here I am now. Being half sleepy, and typing this. Poor life. FML. :3 So yea, i'm done. I'm gonna go out tonight, to relieve stress! xD My mum understands me, and so she's gonna bring me out even though test is just around the corner. Love you, mum. ;D So I have to study hard this afternoon, then enjoy tonight. TATA FOR NOW. GONNA GO STUDYING. Darn I sound like a nerd.

Adiossss~