Holidays.
SO,YEAH. I'm back! It's day 2 of holiday and i'm already dying out of boredom. Okay, well not really. Went out with my friends yesterday. Had sooo much fun! :D Went to watch SHERK, i mean SHREK 4. :D Kevin pronounced it as SHERK then everyone laughed at him. :D The movie was really nice, funny, stupid, cute, and has a happy ending. ;D After that we went to take the..um..I always don't know what to call that, "da tou tie" i think. Yeah. Chose the backgrounds for a long time. then finally went inside and shoot. We were all posing stupidly. Mhm. But it was FUNNN. And the pics, some, are funny. 8D After that, they all went to CC. Well, i went there too. For a while. Then my mum reached already. == So had to go back home early. GAH. All in all, yesterday was a funnnnn day. Thanks guys! :D
I wanna talk something about my exam this time. It SUCKS. A LOT. Crap la. Especially SJ and MATHS. Why so hard?! Damnit. The subjects which I'm quite confident to get A this time are only English, Geo, and KH. 3A's only?! >__> I hope my sejarah doesn't fail. By fail I mean 60+. I'm gonna be happy as long as there's a 70 for it. Seriously no confidence for sejarah. Maths? PFFFT. DEAD MEAT. Seriously. I hope I can get an A. I don't wanna get a B! D; B for maths?? No wayyyyy. The useless subjects, I don't really care. No hope to get A also. Especially moral. -.- I didn't memorize the definisi. :D And also PJ, i didn't memorize the muscle thingy. -_- Oh! I forgot to talk about BM and Science. Okay, maybe science can get A also la. I think. ._. BM? As long as it's not a C i'm happy enough already. -.- So i'm kinda disappointed at myself this time. I did study. Very hard. (well, for me, yea, very hard). But then..I get distracted very easily. I mean like, there are two people, TWO FKING IRRITATING MORONS, pissing me off everyday. Seriously. So everyday when I study, I seriously wish to off my phone so no one could find me. But, well, sometimes, there are urgent stuffs, so i can't off. -.- But every time i receive a text, it should be from one of those dumbasses. Which affects my study. Cos every time after these morons come and piss me off, i have no mood to study anymore. Anyways, let's not talk about this. How i wish God could make two of these out of my life. Don't ask who. Seriously. One is a pest and one is a perv. Yes, some of my friends might know who is it. >_> I seriously need to do something about this. It's affecting my studies. A LOT. And this time, i'm not even sure if i can give myself a satisfying result anymore. I don't think so. I was so down even when it was the last day of school. Cos I know, I didn't do well. And after three weeks, i'm gonna be so emo again. THE DAMN RESULTS. GAAAH. So i'm gonna enjoy this holiday first. I tried not to think about it. What's over, is OVER.
When I told my mum I was gonna study this holiday, she said "SERIOUSLY? :O" LOL. There's no time left! Impossible i play for three weeks? -_- I shall start my homeworks and studies next week! After I come back from my three-day-trip from a tiny place called Sibu. Lmao. I'm not looking forward. It's worse than miri. :D It's small and crowded with, PEOPLE. Yep. The only thing nice at there is KAMPUA! HAHAHA. And some tiny foods, like Kompia and stuff. Yeah. (: I'm gonna eat and eat AND EAT.
Teacher gave us so many homeworks this time. -.- Especially science. :O So there's BI, BM, SC, KH, GG homeworks for me. GAH. So much! D; Normally, I wouldn't do it. But for the sake of this year, i think i might actually touch my homeworks for once. == I need more practice! And I ain't gonna waste these three weeks. YEA I SOUND LIKE A NERD. :D But I seriously need to change, if not my results ain't gonna improve. ._. Imma say goodbye to the hope of getting no. 1 this time. Let it to others. No confidence at all for this time. but I ain't giving up so easily, NEXT TERM, COME ONNN. I'M NOT AFRAID. PFFFT. LAME! :D
People actually think that I'm the study-whole-day-no-touch-computer type of person. But you're wrong! :D I'm the opposite of what you think. xD I only do that during exams. But still, even if tomorrow's PMR, i'm still gonna touch the comp longer than i study. 8D I know how to divide my time laaa. :D Just like UPSR, rofl, i still play the day before UPSR. And my results, :D:D:D. But PMR's tough. SO YEA. == Less playing, more studying.
Enough about this studying thing. It's making me sick. (: Anyways, enjoy these random pics below. I'm lazy to type already. :D

LADY MARGARET, Specially for you. HAHAHAHHAHAA.

I love this pic. :O The effectssss! <3 And there's CG, being a busy man. :D

SMARTIES! :DDD

Uhh, random. ==

Took this quite long ago. My house. And it was evening. :O Beautiful.

Another random one. Christian Cross. :)

HAHAHHA. Drew this in class. After exams. Now why did I keep this paper again? OHH, my english homework is behind. LOLL.

Proves how messy I can be. 8D And there are still a lot of piles other places. :DD

HOMEWORKS. ==
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

HAPPY HOLIDAYSSSSSS! :DDD ENJOY YOUR BORING HOLIDAY. XD
Tatafornow.
Adios!