A fun weekend.
Heyy, i'm back! ;D I got darker already. My upper arm and my lower arm, BIG DIFFERENCE. D; Anyways, I had so much fun these two days. Friday and Saturday. Friday was Sports Day. Of course the part being in the stadium was a torture, but after that, yeah, it was fun. Went to watch Ironman 2 with my friends. Stupid school system, lock us inside the stadium. C'mmon, we're not criminals, why lock us? pfft. Then Saturday morning was Sports Day again. I don't think even half of my classmates went there. The sun was burning my skin. And this better be worth. >__> I mean like, my prefect, class teacher, and class monitor weren't even there, who the heck took our attendance? I'm lazy to talk about sports day. It sucks, that's all i know. :D Just enjoyed taking pics with my friends. :) Let's talk about yesterday afternoon! I joined the Miri City Run. One word, FUN!! It's my first time joining this kind of thing. And i'm definitely joining again next year. It's healthy and happy. WTH? Naah, it's just about having fun.
So we reached there about 3pm. They called us to come on that time. We actually thought that the run would start at 3.30, WHO KNOWS, in the end, it started at 4.30. We waited 1.5 hours there. So our first stop was the chinese primary school, which i forgot what is it called. We ran over the flyover. At that time, I was feeling so tired already. My um..i don't know what to call it, the two sides near my stomach was aching like hell, so everyone ended up walking. When we reached the school, we had ice cream and beer. Carlsberg beer. LOL. But they said, "children cannot drink!". Awww, we were already so thirsty and they provided beer. >_> But the popsicle was okay though. Feels so nice eating it. Coldddd. So we waited for everyone to finish it, then we continued walking. Yes, walking. Everyone was walking. >_> Our next destination was Parkson. Gathered in front of parkson for quite a long time. So me and jenny decided to sit. They were actually waiting for those who climbed the Canada Hill to come down. Those who climbed up there can get a free t-shirt and 100 plus. :O I didn't knowwww. Or else i would've climbed it. NOT. I might just slip and die. 8D yeaaah. Cos quite a lot of people went up there, mostly adults and some students. Was so crowded and i think it's very hard to walk if everyone's like squeezing you. So we waited and waited at parkson. Gathered in front of parkson. Man was starbucks so tempting. We were so thirsty already. Me and manda wanted to buy, but not enough money. D: We wanted to make others jealous. XD After that, we went INTO parkson. Everyone was screaming like hell. LOL. One side running to sushi king, one side screaming. All the shop people were like just staring at us. :3 Poor parkson, being attacked by us. Everyone ran to sushi king and grabbed sushis. xD Everyone was pushing. >_> Then me and my friends went to but drinks. From sushi king. LOL. There were a few waitresses standing outside. We were so desperate, we asked her if they sell mineral water. Yea, they do have it. We paid outside then she went inside to take it. By that time they already started running, then we were so panic. When we got our water, we ran, and at last also catch up. Mmmm, cold water felt so nice. Actually we cannot drink cold stuff when we're running, but we were already so thirsty, and we cant just stop half way, so we were walking and drinking. Next stop was at the police station. Milo truck! :D And yeah, everyone was pushing. >_> Some people spilled their milos and made others wet. Bleh. Who ask everyone to be so barbaric? So we rested again, and started running. That was our last station already. After that we just kept running, back to the MMC field again. Was sooooo happy I did it. I didn't faint! :D Proud that I completed the run. I'm definitely going again next year. Had so much fun. ;D When we went back there, they provided free can drinks. Everyone was only allowed to get one can. So yeah, gulpgulp. The funny part was when a woman sat in a...basket? Then they poured cold water on her. Then the speaker was like, " Tonight cannot use liao lo". In hokkien. I was like, use what? Sorry, i'm innocent. *coughcough* Then jenny was like, tonight cannot do that anymore. Then manda was like, " too tight, too tight, can't fit in". HAHAHAHAHA. Then i finally got what they mean. :3 All in all, yesterday was soooo F-U-N. ;) Enjoyed with my friends, thanks everyone. :D Then I went back home, and that's the end. I'm actually surprised that my legs dont hurt. :O Cos normally if you run too much, then your legs will hurt the next day, but mine doesn't. YAY!
So..
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE! Go spend time with your mama after reading this. XDXD
Pics are uploaded in Facebook, i'm lazy to upload it here. x)
Adiossss~