Recently...
I've decided to write something short. As an update. In case any of you thinks im dead. :D Kidding.
So exam is just around the corner. And i'm getting busier. Of what? Studying. YEAH, i sound like a nerd. 8D At least i admit that i study. Unlike some people, they say they don't study. And in the end, what did they get? FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL RESULTS. >_>
I really hope I can do well in this exam. Questions are made by the school teachers, so it should be killing hard, as most of the teachers are sorta...crazy. Wish to get the same position again. :) I'm only planning to study sejarah and science this time. Language subjects, i never read. KH? Barely touch before. Geo? PRO SUDAH. WTF? :D Just kidding. Maths? Err, I never really revise math before. So yeah, i'm only gonna study my two noob subjects. Actually i never really bothered about science before, because i USED to get okay results, but this year..i suddenly become so suckish at science. :\ Sejarah is hell. @_@
So what have i studied today. Hmm.. I did two sejarah workbooks. Two chapters each. :3 I've finished studying the four chapters in form 3 sejarah already. 8D so now im gonna do workbooooks. :) I went to KK Bookstore with my mum last Sunday. Bought a pile of workbooks.

A lot? No lah. This is just 1/4 of the total workbooks i have.
And you know what? Those cost RM70++. =.= So damn expensive.
Here's another section of my workbooks.

Messsyyy :D Now i'm thinking of how on earth am i gonna fit my newly bought workbooks into my shelf. it's so full already. :|
There's one thing i'm scared. WHAT IF, i bought so many books and i still can't get straight A's in PMR? By then i think im gonna jump off the building already.... ):
Gah. Okay. Shoo negative thinking! :D
BE HAPPY. SMILE. :)
AND LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING WHICH I CALL, EPIC FAIL.

Trying to be funny? But broken english. >_> Found this from one of the computer stores in imperial. (: FAILL. Bleh.
Okay, i'm done for now. Gonna reeeeeelax.
Adios~