WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
My life.
Written @ 5:03 PM
Ello. x) My parents are finally back from Melbourne. Here comes the nagging again. :3 Kiddin'. Ugh, i'm jealous of them. Free business trip to melbourne. D: Aww. Unfair. And they can't bring me! Though, i prefer not to miss school though. bleh.
And of course they bought lots of things for meeeeee! Well, yeah, everything's mine including the food since my brother's are not here anymore. Firstly, let me show you this awesome thing.



Toffee apple! :D Looks yummy.


This a long long nougat. O_O

I'm glad my parents are back. Phew! I need them so much. To buy this and that. Though,I have to say, I can concentrate better at studying when they're not at home. I don't know why. maybe because i'm all alone, and there's no one to talk to. So every day i finish school, reach home, only my comp can accomapany me. And when i'm having my meals, it's all ALONE. D: The internet sucks too, when my parent's aren't here. And today, when they're finally back, it's back to normal again. == No more disconnecting every few minutes. GAH. Back to the not-so-lonely-life.

And my nails still hurt! Stupid spot-check-in-the-hall. When I knew there was gonna be spot check, i quickly borrowed the prefect's nail cutter and cut cut cut. I was already panicking to death then i cut it so short, cos there are still people who need to use it. Man do I look like a SUPER NERD. Let's see, tie's up, no ankle socks, no side hair dangling, short nails, WTH, I LOOK LIKE A..A..SOMETHING EW!

So I have nothing much to say. I wanna show you some photography of random things! :D


The rain droplets on the window. I love how my cam focus on the rain. :D


Is this just sexy or what?! 8D


This is the seat on my car. Kinda random. I just like how it focus on the hole. I did not edit this! :3


I miss you? Hahaha, stupid bear.

Yeah. I'm basically done. 8D
OH. And anyone wants to go to ISCF'S camp? ISCF's first camp! :D Come support and ask me for the form if you are interested. It's during the holidays. Ask more if you're interested. Theme: To know Him and to make HIM known. It'll be fun! Come support!
Okay!
Adios!