WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Kuching!
Written @ 5:39 PM
I'm back from Kuching. My three-day-trip was not bad. (: I was back yesterday(Sunday). Well, it's the similar to Miri though. Not much of a difference. Nothing special. Well let's see, I'll start from Day 1. Oh, and I didn't take much pics. Nothing to take. :| My flight was delayed on that day. So i pulled my mum to Coffee Bean to drink coffee!

This is the smallest size. And it costs Rm14. == I wonder what's so special about these drinks. 60% of it is crushed ice!
So let's move on to day two. I went to The Springs. It's nice. A lot of Malaysia brands. (: GAH. No 'amo' brand. xD Elle, Esprit, MNG many more. It's not bad. Bigger than Parkson I think. Spent a few hours on ground floor.All in all, i spent seven hours in The Springs with my mum and aunt. They can stand it! And i was walking like a lifeless zombie already.And they still can stand walking. >_> I went from 10 + am to 5. :| It's like a normal person's working time. LOL. I went to every clothing shop. And at last, i only bought one VERY SIMPLE white Mango shirt aka MNG, and a pants. :3 BLEH.

So when i was walking pass crocs......OMG.

ZOMG. EPIC FAIL. WTH IS THIS ?! You expect people to buy this?! Ew. EW. EW! Sorry to those crocs fans out there, but this is seriously disgusting. And they made shoes too!

I SHALL FAINT. @_@
Like, ugly much?! Gah.
Let's move on to day 3. I went to church. The church is BIGGG! :O The chinese methodist church. And it was Easter Sunday! Woo~ I got an egg! XDD And I didn't wat it. :D So the entire day was boring. My aunt brought me to Crown Square, an infamous shopping mall, and it sucks like hell. The entire shopping mall is loaded with 60's clothes. ._. It was soooo empty. Like a ghost mall. Walked inside for less than an hour and walked out. Bought nothing. Then went home and waited for time to pass..When i was in the airport, walked through the duty free shops. And saw this.

Woolala~ It smells like heaven. But,TOO EXPENSIVE. And my mum was like, "cannot buy, if you want, share with me." -.- So after walking, we sat down. And when i opened my sling bag, i kinda giggled a bit. 80% of my bag is FOOD. Then one sejarah book which i didn't even touch. :D So i didn't study for the entire weekend, including today! LAZYYYY DISEASE IS BACKKK. xD OKAY! I'm done for kch trip.

Adiosss~