My life.
Aloha! :D
I'm left alone again. /Sigh. This time, it's 100% ALONE. My whole family, including all my relatives and so on went to Sibu. Grr. Left alone in Miri. So unfair. I hate this year so freaking much. Wherever they go, they wouldn't bring me!! T-T And this year my mum's gonna go Melbourne so many times, and i can't follow! UGHH. I'm gonna be left alone again next month. How lucky of my parents. Business trip to Melbourne and Adelaide. -.- I can't even follow once! Why? PEE-AM-ARR. Crap. Sometimes, it's good to have some peace, being alone at home. But I don't want to be alone for WEEKS. >_> Geez.
Enough about that. Let's go on to what I did yesterday. Morning, i went to tuition a.k.a hell. Every time when I go to that tuition, my eyelids become so heavy. The best part is listening to the teacher bullsh*t every time. Boasting about how GOOD she is. How I wish to answer back everything she said. I couldn't resist to laugh. So I had to bite my lips and control or else i'll be nagged by the old ladehh. And every time i reached into the car, it's time to relieve stress, by complaining everything to my mother. :3 Darn it, i have to see the teacher so many times this week. :|
Let's move on to what I did in the afternoon. Went out with Jenny. After much consideration, we decided to watch Daybreakers instead of Alice...The movie was disgusting. Nice, but disgusting. 80% of the movie is blood. Whenever I think of it, i feel like vomiting, including now. The part that i hate most is when the scene is suddenly so quiet, then they walk into a dark room, and suddenly, RAAAAAHHHH, the bloody monster came out. Let me show you roughly how the monsters look like.

Yes. Disgusting, is it not? It's like a ghost movie, except this is monster movie. == The movie was quite short though. 1.5 hours. Thank goodness. Or else I might really end up vomiting. Cos I didn't feel good already when i was inside the cinema hall. Headache. Plus the disgusting parts, yea, i felt like i was going to throw up.
Night time. My whole family went up to Brunei for dinner. We went to..

Excapade!! :D It's my first time going there. I kept asking my parents to bring me up there because I wanna see how good it is. Yeah. I finally know why is it so good. It's really really nice, and we ordered so many, and it's cheap. o.o Much cheaper than Miri's. And I ate till I could barely move. I think it's like my first time being actually REALLY full when i ate at a Japanese restaurant. Normally, like Nikko in Miri, i was never full. And the price is damn high. =.= And lastly, I had..

Green tea ice cream for desert. Oops, that's wasabi. :p

There. This is better. (: Green tea ice cream with red beans. xD The perfect finishing touch for every Japanese meal. xD I pity that Excapade is such a small place. I mean like, the business is BOOMING. If only it could be bigger, then the business would be bigger too. It was full house last night. Packed with people.
I have to thank the Lord so much for yesterday. Really. It's the best day in this holiday. I wanted to go out so much, and there, two wishes grant. One, to parkson. Two, Excapade. Aww, thank You thank You so much. :)
And now, time for the emo part. /HUGESIGH I feel so guilty this holiday. I did not even study!! OhMyGosh. Every time when I opened my sejarah book, read a few words, then i gave up already. I'M HOPELESS IN SEJARAH. IT'S TOO DAMN BORING. Grr. And now, I hope holiday was longer. ): I feel so so so guilty! I have no mood to study at all. And whenever I force myself to study, i FAIL. I always have to wait when I'm in the mood, then i can concentrate. And when I do, I study like hell. No computer. No nothing. Pure silence. Bright light. Open book, STUDY. 8D And this holiday, I have disappoint myself. hmmph.. And I don't want school to reopen so early. I don't want to see my freakin' BM marks. Or PS or PJ. The three subjects which I have no hope on. :| Other than that, i'm quite satisfied with my results this time. Except for sj and science though. It's my first time getting such low marks for science. -.- I was greatly disappointed with my marks. It was so easy, and yet..i get such marks. *sigh* Other subjects like, geo, kh, maths, i'm really happy of it, because i improved a lot. (: Okay, so i'm almost done here. Enjoy some of these photos. xD I was too boring. This is the pic which i love most.

So cute right?! XDD My bear. King of the world. :DDD Teehee.

Her collection of fragrances. Okay. Not mine. It's my mum's. This is why I never buy perfumes. ._. She always said, SHARE. e_e

This is so pretty! *O* it's actually a hair band. Sparkly. :O

Teehee. It's this specs again. i was too boring. D: Not mine. Miu Miuuuu!

Koala bears! :D At Perth. xD I took this pic from a photo. So it looks a bit blur. :3

I want this! D; It's my eldest brother's one. The Pmr trophy. It's really tall O_O Taller than my second brother's. Now this gave me a lot of pressure since both my brothers got straight A's. :( That tall trophy was during Dr.Fong's times. Now, it shrunken when it was Robinette's turn. LUL.

Ahaha. My primary school report card. It's still with me. xD

Damnn, i want those marks again. /sigh. And with these kind of marks, i can't even get number one. Never have I gotten number 1. T^T Hmph. I lol'd at my Bahasa Cina. Ahhaha. If only i could get that high again. But no, it's never gonna happen. I'm getting more and more stupid. >_> :'(

UPSR papers. Lol. Everything used to be in BM. And I had a hard time to cope when I was in form 1. Everything became English. :| Good times..I miss the moment when my name was being called for being one of the straight A's. D: And I hope it could happen again, this year. Haizzzz..
So I'm done. Thank you. (:
Adios~