Finally...
*HIGH TEN* :D Test officially ended. Woots! Time to burn my book into ashes. No wait, there's still more tests coming. >_> This is a short update though. ;) And, I don't want tomorrow to come. D; Nightmare! I don't wanna get my results back. I don't wanna get injection. NO! *crieslikeababy* XD Thank goodness I'm only havin' one shot. Got our Rubella shot during p.6 already. xD Phew. One shot can already make me faint, what more to say about two?! People told me that my face was sooo pale last time before the injection. :D I was like freezing to death and scared to death when we entered an air-conditioned room. Smells like medicine. @_@ You can see those evil people with masks(nurses), and tons of needles. :'( Stinks man. Kinda looked like a hospital. But then, it wasn't painful. It all happened so fast. Just poke in, and get out.
Funny how we always think so much. Because out of, for example, 10 people i asked, non of them said it was painful. LOL. But we're always panicking before injection and so much relieved after injection. I don't know if this one hurts. But i don't suppose so. I hope they make my arm as numb as possible so i wouldn't feel anything. @_@ And i SO DON'T want to look at them when they poke in. >< ew ew ew. One more thing i'll be afraid is that we'll have the huge mark on our arms. Well only for some people though. I don't wanna have that. Uglyy Dx My mum say it's cause their skin cant heal so it becomes like that. *hopes mine heal quickly* Arrh, i don't think im gonna have appetite to eat tomorrow. Let's just hope the injection is before break time. >_> Actually the faster the better. Because if it's at 12 noon, my heart has to worry TILL 12 noon. It's gonna beat fast like lightning. @_@ And am gonna be paler than usual. Owhcrap. I'm scareddd. I'm sure by tomorrow i'll be laughing at myself for panicking too much, IF it's not painful. :D And unlucky me, my name starts with C. So fast mannn. /sigh
I guess my mood is gonna be ruined tomorrow too. RESULTS. !@#$ . All of a sudden, I don't feel confident anymore. *sensing more B's than A's* Argh. I hope I won't get any C's this time. Even for the useless subjects. My emo-week is always up to three weeks. One, the preparation week. Two, test week. Three, result week. The one that makes me emo the most is the third week. RESULTS week. I hate showing the tuition teachers man. They'll nag to death or just keep saying bout you, if you get not good results. >_> Sheesh. If only show to mum, then I'm not SO scared. Tuition teachers, arrh, damn. My mum nags too. But at least it's not in public. >_> Hmph.
TOMORROW, TOMORROW, TOMORROW.
Reminds be of Life's Brief Candle. xDD
Okay. Nothing else. Wish me and my arm good luck tomorrow. >_>
Adios~