WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Eff it.
Written @ 2:05 PM
WARNING: YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ A BUNCH OF VULGAR WORDS. DO NOT CONTINUE READING.

Wth. == Seriously. I'm about to let out my anger on this post. Do kindly stop. (:

So i guess you didn't stop reading. Oh well, prepare to see the rough side of me. Though, i WILL try to be calm. *deep breath in and out*

ARGHHHHHH! I'm so freaking pissed off with my results! SH!T !!! Although it wasn't too bad, but i'm not satisfied ! First of all, my SEJARAH. I got an effin' B! JUST ONE MORE BLOODY QUESTION till I can get A! And it sucks like hell! crappppppp. Sejarah is the ONLY subject i always study like hell and I never ever get good results. Argh! Damnit. Can't you even give me a freakin' A?! AAAAHHHH. So then after sejarah, it was my class' turn to go for injection. By that time, i'm already too pissed off to worry about injection. I even crumpled my paper. I even wanted to tear it, but then i quickly put it inside my drawer, or else i really WILL tear it off. Another reason is cos im sure my tuition teacher wants to see it. >_> So when i went down, i was....very....effin'....PISSED OFF. People told me my marks we're okay. But im not satisfied! Their marks are like 50+ or 40+. I know it's useless complaining to my friends, but i really had to let out my anger or i'm gonna explode. Of course, i didn't scold, i was just complaining. I mean like, HELLO, a B class student getting this kind of lousy result?! Might as well go die ah. Sheep. >_> *calms down*

So when we we're in the injection room, my heart beat so damn fast. Not because I was scared, it's because im toooooo angry. I think the doctor was like O_O when he measured my heartbeat. Cos it's damn fast. >_> I was glad my name's a C. I wish it to pass as fast as possible. Anyways, the injection was awesome. The feeling of the needle poking in..and i think it's when the liquid goes in and it's the most painful. Then, OVER. (: I was so so happy. :D It didn't hurt one bit! I was crazy-ing outside my class, saying how great it feels. I was soooo happy. Well that was the ONLY time i'm happy today. After injection. It's feels so good. A bit numb, but i'm lovin' it. It still has the numb feeling right now. A BIT. Gosh, it feels so good. When I told my mum that i was sooo happy after injection, she said i was crazy. XDD I told her I want more. AHAHA. Then she was like, "the scared one is you, the one who wants more again is you" =.= . :DD *back to angry mood*

So after school, something unlucky happened again. D:< HMPH. Lazy to say. And I got back my science paper too. Man do I wish to tear it off too. Yes, I did get an A. A LOUSY A. It was so easy!! Yet i get this sort of crappy marks! UGH! UNFAIRRRRRR. sheep. The moment i got my paper 1, I was already moodless.

I guess i'm setting my own standards too high. But i don't care. I WILL WORK HARDER. I have a feeling my BM's gonna get C. We haven't got out papers yet. But teacher gave us our BM Paper 1 question already. We marked till question 14, and guess how many i got wrong... TEN! I only got four questions correct out of 14 questions! THERE GOES MY 10 QUESTIONS. Meaning that it's already left 30/40. But impossible i wouldn't make any mistakes after that. GOSHHHH. I'm soooo gonna die man. Paper 2's gonna be worse. I'm sure. );<

So that's all. Those are the things given back today. Really feel like getting the needle and poke into my heart and make it stop instantly. No, not needle, KNIFE. I FEEL SO DOWNNNNN MAN. /sigh. I guess what's over is over. Nothing can change the fact anymore. You fail, means you fail. Pass means pass. It's a fact. Hmph. >:| I feel so disappointed on myself...seriously. haiz.. I guess should stop complaining. /crawls to emo corner

BYE. :'(