Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D
WOOHOO ! :D ALOHAAAA ! Test ended! Well, technically, yeah. I still have four more useless subjects to sit. But, who cares. I'm gonna spend today, wisely, by RELAXING. 8D Maybe i'll study tomorrow. But 100% not today. Pitiful brain needs a rest. Im happy bout this test. Everything went quite smoothly. (: Quite confident too. Today was the easiest maths exam i've ever sat. Let's just hope I won't make any careless mistakes, which I always do. @@ I'm gonna predict my grades.. Let's see, BM should get a B. Sejarah..hard to say.. A or B. BI, not so confident this time ): , A or B. Geo, should get A. HOPE SO. I studied like crazy. Science, A ? KH, A ? Maths, A ? I put question mark cos i ain't too sure. ;D But i'm happy bout this test. If i get a C, i'm so gonna suicide. >_>
Anyways, my mum's back! Woots! Although she didn't buy much things, but loads of cash now gone. =_= Things over there are really expensive, but nice on the other hand. Got a Smiggle bag, an Australia brand. My mum actually bought me a Billabong, but then it looked so...BOYISH. @_@ She showed me through webcam, then i was like O_O. So, she gave the Billabong bag to my bro. ._. Seriously, it's meant to be for boys! D: So she bought another one. This one looks.....uh..i don't know how to say. Full of polka dots. o_o Then a Tommy Hilfiger shirt. Uh...I guess I have to appreciate it, although it isn't really my taste. At first I thought it was under RM200. Then i knew it was on discount. The actual price is $89.99. Multiply by 3. RM 270. I almost faint when I saw the shirt. I was thinking in my heart, the TINY little logo costs few hundred. GOSH @_@ So so SO expensive! Then a Levi's shirt. Err..not bad? And... DARK CHOCOLATES! :DDDDDDD I'm gonna finish it and then get diabetes. XDD Mmm~ Heavenly. :)
Speaking about food, I'm starving right now. It's noon time now. I'll have to wait till everyone reaches home then i can have my lunch. ): Aww. I'm basically almost never full. ;D Always complaining that I'm hungry. Teehee.
I can't wait till next Tuesday. I think some test papers are gonna be given down. :3 Actually, I dislike it, cos it always ruins my mood. Yet I'm always so eager to know my marks. == Lame. And.. OMG, next week is injection! Arrrrhh! *cries like a babehh* >< I hate injections so so much! Although we always get the thinking that injections are painful, but it isn't actually THAT painful. But, I'm still scared. Like, who on earth would purposely get a sharp object and poke into their hands. GAH @_@ /sigh.
One last thing.
Listen to this! It's so nice! >< Though it's rude, but it's a very cheerful song. O_O Listen to this when you're angry, and i bet your mood will recover. :D My friend introduced me this song. And I got addicted to it. =.= Badddd choice. I feel guilty listening to this. But then it's so nice. :O
LISTEN AND GET ADDICTED TO IT, LIKE ME, OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU. :O
Kidding.
Okay, I'm done.
Adiossssssss !
I'm Chung Yee. A Chinese. A Christian. And proud to be one. I love pocky! Turning 16 on August. Photography is my love. It's awesome how pictures can tell stories and create memories. :) So yeah, that's about it.
This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!