WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Appreciating.
Written @ 1:57 PM
My 100th post. LUL :3

I've got to learn to appreciate sometimes. For instance, let's start with my results. Finally, all the papers are being given back. I've made it! There are so many things I have to appreciate, and thank the Lord. First, i did it, no C's at all. YESSS! My worst subject is Seni. == A 60+. I'm very disappointed. Not on seni. I put too high hopes on seni because it was my last subject to save me. My average was 80 point something yesterday, and now it dropped to 79 point something. HAIZ... It's actually very good already since it's been a long time i got this kind of results. I know I should appreciate, but i really wanted to get 80, FOR ONCE, and now it made me disappointed. I just wished I could get 80 for once in my secondary life. But then..it still ended up 79++. /sigh. Because I'm sure my following tests wouldn't be as good anymore, since there are more and more things being tested. Plus, this is the government's test. Sure it's easy. Next term it'll be out by school. Which is so much harder. And i think i can't do well anymore. Having some faith is important, but, i still think it wouldn't be as good as this time's anymore. Bye bye 80. GOODBYE! T_T Next thing i hope to get is a top 3. Who wouldn't want a number 1? But then, i'm not THAT confident. So, yeah, top 3. I think the positions should be out by this friday? Hope so. The faster the better, the faster I can get over it. Seriously. Results is one of the things that makes me so pissed off sometimes. /sigh.. 79797979797979. Okay, stop thinking about it. Hmph. My mum said if i could get until 80, she'll reward me something, guess that means goodbye reward too. Of course i'm not looking forward to her rewards, i just really wanna get 80 for ONCE. Crap. But 79 is good too lah. -.- The thing im very pissed off is that it's only ZERO POINT SOMETHING to achieve my dreams. Gah. I'll stop complaining. So according to my PMR results, i have only 5A's. 2B's. I was so so close to get 6A's. And so so close to get 1C. xD That's another thing I have to appreciate.

Next thing I have to appreciate is the loved ones around me. My parents for example. I had a dream few days ago, inside my dream, i was quite young, my parents and I went to the sea in a boat..then i forgot what happened, my parents suddenly disappeared, like maybe dropped into the sea or something, lol. I was worried to death and there was no one there to help me find my parents. @_@ Then after a long dream, I woke up. -.- Then I was SO FREAKIN' RELIEVED when i realized it was just a dream. Then i felt not so good, like a scared feeling. @@ I kept having scary thoughts. Gah. So yea, i've learnt that we should appreciate what's around us, don't wait till they're gone, because by then, it's already too late. I didn't just know that by my dream of course, but it's a good reminder though. Appreciate what's around you. Your loved ones especially. I have seven loved ones. SO MANY ? Let me tell you who. xD God. My five members family. (I'm evil to my brothers, but so what? They're still family. XDD) And one last one is......my loved one too. You need not to know who. :) I cherish these people in my life, i appreciate them a lot. And I never ever want to lose them. <3 Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind. LOL, that was from Lilo and Stitch. Hahaha.

So, yeah. A lot of things to appreciate in my life. A lot of things that I have to thank the Lord for giving me. So, you readers should appreciate life too, no matter how much it hurts, it'll get over soon. C'mmon, you're not 80. You still have a long long life to go. (:

Adios~