WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
5.3.10
Written @ 9:02 AM
HELLO ALL! :D
Free day for me. Owhyeah! Boring, of course. Cos there's no one online. ._. I'm gonna study after this. ;D Darn, i have no mood to study man. So lazy to study those four useless subjects, but I have to, or they'll pull down my marks. O; And again, i cant wait till next week. I wanna get my results back. And I shall prepare a coffin for myself, in case i suicide. XD
I'm really bored now.. Let me show you something retarded.

I was crazy in my mum's bedroom yesterday. ;D She didn't buy much things for herself either. Cos she went there to sort up things for my brothers, and yeah, not much time to shop. Things there are really expensive. =O= I loved the white belt she bought for herself. Of course we can share. ;) My mum doesn't buy really much branded stuff for herself. But going to Melbourne, it's so IRRESISTIBLE. They have a street called Collins St. Where ALL the branded goods are. Each and every brand has their own shop. From Gucci, to Channel to LV, they have their own single shop! Arrhh. You wouldn't even dare to step inside. Everything's just too beautiful. There are handbags, clothes,shoes of their own brand. Sooooo nice! ><

But personally, I think buying branded goods is just a waste. I mean like, it's acceptable for our parents, because they earn their own money. But while we have not earn our own money, we shouldn't waste our parents' money like this, by buying branded goods. It's actually a bad habit, because as you grow up, you become a branded goods freak, and everything you buy, must have brand. It's quite a waste of money. Of course, their quality is good. But, for that small logo, a piece of shirt can cost more than a hundred. Very wasted. I mean like, we can buy non-branded clothes too right? It's how we dress, not about WHAT we dress. I think dressing simple is the nicest. I hate it when girls dress like...BLAH. A strapless top, and a super short shorts. It makes me think like they want to become prostitutes. :x Okay, evil me. I don't mean that the way i dress is the best, but, if i were to choose, i'd choose a normal t-shirt and a pair of jeans. It looks more..PROPER. Dressing like a whore gives people bad impression. Why do some people wear so LESS? e_e

Dressing is all about giving other people to see. Maybe some girls, they think it's pretty, and nice to be "sexy". Ugh. If i were a guy, i would never look up to that kind of girls. Seriously. They disgust me. I mean like, why not dress like a more PROPER person? I think the way I dress is simple, and casual. But who cares? At least i look like a proper student. Well, every piece of my clothes needs my mum's approval too. Lmao. :D She doesn't like me wearing those kind of clothes, and I wouldn't even dare to wear those kind of clothes either.

I think how a person dresses up, shows part of their image. I wouldn't even want to imagine myself wearing those pair of super short shorts. If want to wear that short, might as well wear inner wear to shopping lah! D:< Seriously, if i were a guy right now, and there are two beautiful young lady standing in front of me right now, one wearing strap shirt and shorts, one wearing a neat collared shirt and a pair of jeans, i'd choose choice number 2. =_= Well, that's MY point of view. If you don't like what I said, then it's up to you? For me, a student has to dress like a student. When you grow up, and leave school, no one cares if you dress like a chicken or duck. XD And branded clothes, wait till you earn your own money, THEN you know how hard it is. Imagine yourself, working one month, you got your salary, and you go buy a pair of branded shoes, that costs about a thousand plus, POOF, 1/4 of your salary is gone. =_= Just for that particular brand. It feels nice wearing them, but think about how the money comes and goes just like that. I guess i'm gonna stop with my brand-craze. I shall continue when I get older. :D But for now, as a student, equipped with branded stuff, people might just thing you are SPOILED. So don't ruin your image! ;) That's all for now. (: I took more than half hour to type this. I think I need to go study now. >_>

Thankyouforreadingmylonglamelecture. :D

God bless~ Byee!