WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
31.3.10
Written @ 1:52 PM
I finally have enough things to post. I think. A lot of junks too. But today i'm feeling more AWAKE, so i've decided to blog. If you're expecting me to post anything about concert, then i'm sorry, there's none to talk about. It's lame. That's all. :) I'm being honest, not evil. Some dances were good, but some were just plain boring. Plus, i went home early too. So i didn't know what they performed after i went home. Disappointing. 2010 concert = Boring.

Enough about that, let's go on to something more interesting, or shall i say, PAINFUL. Yesterday happened two things. One good, one bad. I'll start with the bad one. I went to wash my face yesterday. I mean, outside wash. With my mum. It's supposed to be relaxing right? But you're clearly wrong. It was like HELL. It's my first time washing face outside. My mum was like..it's relaxing..they'll massage your face..whatever. So i was okay with it. So when i reached there, i just lie down and let them wash. Relaxing~ Those cold cold liquid stuff. XD UNTIL THE PAINFUL PART. My face has loads of pimples. Crap it. So ugly. So they decided to help me pinch it out. HOLY COW. That was like HELL. I don't know what the heck did they use. Some kind of metallic stuff. A thin metal. Push it hard to my face. HARD. WTH. I don't even know how can I tahan it. Imagine scissors pressed hardly to your skin. GAHH. I thought my face was already cacat by that time. Such a heavy force pushed down to my skin. I couldn't even talk. My face was covered with cotton wool. And the heat was killing me. It's like im being in an oven. They put something hot on top of my face. I don't know what is it. So, it was so damn painful and hot! They say the hot thing is to make me scars heal faster. :| Gosh, i couldn't even describe the pain. When they at my cheeks, it's still, OKAY. When they were at my chin or nose, AAHH, hurts like hell. Cos the skin there is thinner. So of course it's painful. It's like my nose was being crushed. And, finally, it's over. I was SO RELIEVED. Then they put cold stuff again. Nice...but that time my skin was so painful.>_> Then finally, it's DONE. What i'm afraid is that I have to go for a second time. I have to visit them in a week time! Ahh! D; Helppppp. So went to car and take a look at the mirror, i was like OMG. O_O My face was worse than before! The scars. But then when i touched it, i was so shocked. So smooth! O_O I know why. Cos they helped me to pinched all out already. I was happy that it's so smooth, but unhappy that it looks like shxt. My mum says i have to be patient till it heals, cos my face is already clean, just the scars. :) Yipee! That was the MOST painful thing i've ever experienced. Seriously.

So the good thing is that i got my position list yesterday. I was really nervous about it, when teacher passed the green sheet. Then it was SOOOO SLOW. I sit at the most behind seat on the left. And teacher pass it from the right. So it took so long. Everyone was pushing each other to see it. -.- I don't want to be one of those idiots. So i just calmly sit there. Then i was boring, so i went over to my friend's place to chat. Then, suddenly my other friends were like, "you got number 1!!". I was like, O_O. Disbelief. I asked them not to tell me, but in the end....=.=. Hmph. So i waited till the paper reached me, then i was like, O_O. Thank You Lord so much! One wish gone, another wish came. My wish of getting 80 is gone, but my wish of getting number 1 for once was fulfilled. :) My average was 79. All the topical tests pulled down my marks! D: I was really grateful that time. Really. :D Aaaah, Thanks, Lord! My mum rewarded me, and asked me to put in more effort again next time. I didn't tell my dad my position. So this morning he purposely asked me what number did I get. 30? 20? I already knew my mum told my dad. Then i said one, then he was shocked. And that gave me more pressure, cos he was like, now you must study harder, cos if you drop that's not nice.. and he was joking with me. LOL, i love this morning. ;D

I will study harder. :) I won't let anyone down. I will improve my sejarah! I don't know how to save my BM. =_= I got a freakin' B. Hmph. Though, i feel like im getting lazier. There are so many free periods these few days, and i spend the time by talking. Gahh. And at home i too lazy to read. I'll rather go find my bed. Anyways, i will work hard for the next exam in May. Good luck to everyone else too! Study hard. Seriously, this time i studied really hard when my mum was a Melbourne. Cos i have no one to talk to, then i concentrated on my studies. Then, im satisfied with my results. So, i've learnt my lesson, last minute studies are no help. Study hard = good results. :D

So tomorrow is hell day again. And friday is holiday! Yipee! Good Friday. :3 And, i'm not in miri. Yeah baby. Away to somewhere close only. == Just to visit my grandma. That means i can't go church! D: Awww. But Sunday i'll definitely go. ;) And am coming back on Sunday. So don't miss me, readers! Zi lian! AHHAHA. Okay, I'm done. Better go do some studies now.

Adios~